[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I keep phasing through this fucker whenever I try to hit him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: GiantMech.png (6KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
GiantMech.png
6KB, 320x224px
Why do I keep phasing through this fucker whenever I try to hit him?
>>
Fuck difficulty curve. Now you are going to suffer son
>>
>>3980885

because you need to get good
>>
>>3980885
Because it's the Dark Souls of Sonic games
>>
>>3980885
Have patience, anon. Young me though it was super difficult too and ran outta' lives there too. But on the third try he finally beat him. So don't give up! Ganbare!
>>
The hard way is to get good, memorize how his attacks work and make well timed jumps on his back and chest. Easy way is to always stay at a corner waiting for him to land. Sometimes he will land and fly again, sometimes he will walk towards you. While he's walking jump on his chest once or twice and repeat.
>>
>>3980885

since you're clearly a scrub i will give you a serious reply: only ever attack him when his legs are perfectly aligned and his arm is at waist level. this generally means before and after he takes off. also, only ever attack his front side between the waist and head. anywhere else and you're gambling with your life
>>
>>3981902
>Sometimes he will land and fly again,

He walks, flies up and down, does a specific action depending on whether he falls down facing you or not (launches spike hands or shoots bombs from his jetpack), then flies up/down again, and repeats the cycle.
>>
>>3980885

Easiest fucking boss ever, if you were over 10 years old and had problems beating him you are probably.. one of them simple folks.
>>
>tfw you face this boss as Knuckles with his low jump height.
>>
>>3980885
Hit him over his claw hand every time he finishes a step.
>>
>>3983551
Too easy
Piece of cake!
>>
>>3983551
Just means you have to use the originally intended strategy instead of being a cheeky cunt and getting in extra quick hits.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.