[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retro Dragon Ball Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: dbzgdsnes6_4.gif (52KB, 293x237px) Image search: [Google]
dbzgdsnes6_4.gif
52KB, 293x237px
Happy Piccolo Day /vr/! What are you playing to celebrate it?
>>
>>3980853
Piccolo day is on the 13th.

Goku day in Japan is on the 9th.
>>
Dragon Ball Z: Goku Gekitouden in English!
http://hhug.me/?post=68
>>
Legendary Super Warriors on the GBC spans all the major plot arcs of the series and is a nice way to re-experience them within a single game with consistent gameplay mechanics and controls.
>>
>>3980853
thanks doc
>>
Anyone know if the series of games on the Famciom was any good? They sure look interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_jt2rq1824
>>
>>3980893
They're not bad, pretty grueling though. If you love the typical DB card-battle system you'll probably like them more. Also Shenlong No Nazo is actually good if you just give yourself infinite health; the primary issue with that game is that your health is constantly diminishing because Goku is 'hungry' and it basically makes the game impossible.
>>
>>3980887
Was it just that I sucked or am i remembering this game being pretty hard?
>>
>>3980853
>>
I own legacy of goku 1. It's awful.
>>
>>3980869
nice blog
>>
>>3980893
AFAIK the SNES version improved on them, but the plot is only up till Freeza getting defeated.

DBZ III for NES covers the OVA plot where you fight Freeza's clone brother, until the Cell saga.
>>
>>3980982
I wish someone could hack that game so while you still take damage from enemies the constant health drain is gone.
>>
>>3981231
I used to own it I traded some kid my harry potter game, I miss that guy he moved away and I don't remember his last name so I cant look him up on facebook. It was a shitty game but I do have some nostalgia for it.
>>
>>3981645
I liked how DBZ III starts with the Freeza fight. I guess they wanted to fix Goku's hair in SS form.
Coola is actually a movie, but there is DBZ Gaiden: Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans on the Famicom, which has an original story that actually inspired the first DBZ OVAs.
>>
>>3981125
thanks doc
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.