[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this. Just give me the jewel case please.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: lunar 2 box.png (206KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
lunar 2 box.png
206KB, 450x338px
Fuck this. Just give me the jewel case please.
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (7KB, 225x182px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
7KB, 225x182px
Could be worse. Could be 'too large to fit with the others'.
>>
>>3977614
I like the playstation long boxes. They look cool!
>>
File: LunarSegaCD.jpg (50KB, 319x212px) Image search: [Google]
LunarSegaCD.jpg
50KB, 319x212px
Here have the good version of the game
>>
>>3977614
Touche! I dont collect those either. Black label jewel case ftw. Some are pretty rare (Loaded, Doom, Twisted Metal, PO'ed, Alien Trilogy, Magic Carpet, Tekken, Mortal Kombat 3, King's Field, and of course In The Hunt).
>>
>>3977587
ouch @ that box rip
>>
i think these old working designs sets were neat
basically collectors editons before they were even a thing and didnt cost like 3x-4x the price of the base game like today
>>
>>3977665

I think they're neat too. It's unfortunate that OP is so autistic he can't appreciate them.
>>
>>3977587
I have this set. They called it the omaku pack, or extra pack. It has a art book, a medallion, and cloth map.

Remember when game companies cared about physical media?
>>
>>3977736
We still have special editions with a bunch of useless physical crap.
>>
>>3977736

>Remember when game companies cared?

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>3977736

To be fair, Working Designs were definitely unusual in how much effort they put in.
>>
>>3977742

I thought they were evil incarnate and Vic was the Devil himself though? That's what one deranged little shit kept popping into every Lunar/WD thread to proclaim, with the regularity of clockwork.
>>
>>3977750
I dare you to play the rebalanced Turbografx port of Exile and not conclude that it is unplayable shit.
>>
>>3977776

There he is!
>>
>>3977789
They made an already challenging game into a 1 Hit Kill game.
>>
>>3977738
See that's the thing, I don't remember this being advertised as a "collectors edition" or anything super special. I don't even remember paying a lot more for it.
>>
>>3977813

It was. The difference is that they charged accordingly, as opposed to "prepare your anus".
>>
>>3977794

That was Wicked Phenomenon, not the first Exile.

And considering it really really early in their history, I give 'em a pass.
>>
>>3977820

*it was really
>>
>>3977614
I love long boxes.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.