[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EPSXE Issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: PSDX6D3D001.jpg (196KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
PSDX6D3D001.jpg
196KB, 800x600px
Trying to play Tomb Raider 2 - v1.0 on 1.9.0 -via cdrom drive. On Win 7. Whatever I use im getting this effect with any water in the game (see picture). Tried to use theses plugins with default settings:
Pete's DX6 D3D Driver 1.76
Pete's D3D Driver 1.76
Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.76

Any ideas for advanced settings tweaking/ Bilinear filtering?

Also, any epsxe settings issues thread.
>>
>>3977252
Switch to mednafen. It is the most accurate PS1 emu out there.
>>
You could try using mednafen instead of an emulator built by cocksockets.
>>
>>3977256

My exp so far with medna has not been good. settings & keybindings becoming reset has been a huge peev.

Im happy with all my other emu needs -fceu, sms/genplug/vba.. psx & mame are the only ones that give me issues.

I just want to figure out this issue.
>>
>>3977330

>he still uses fucking FCEU and VBA

You don't deserve help.
>>
>>3977362

I'll use what i want, cockfan, fuck off back to /v/.
>>
>>3977256
How do you switch discs in stuff like Metal Gear Solid and Final Fantasy on mednafen?
>>
EPSXE is shit. It belongs in the past along with ZSNES.
>>
>>3977252
Are you sure you don't want to play the PC version? Really want those save crystals huh?
>>
>>3977485
There are no save crystals in TRII. Even on the Playstation version, you could save anywhere unlimited times.
>>
>>3977492
Well that's nice of them to change the save system. I've only played TR1 on Win 7 and it works well, plus lossless music.
>>
>>3977252
>EPSXE Issues
Nobody is surprised.
>>
>>3977417

Don't tell me where to go or what to do, sniveling pleb.
>>
I personally use pSX v1.13, I have no problems.
>>
>>3977494
>>3977485
What he said. Why you wanna play the shit version with low res and lower fps?
>>
>>3977421
By looking into its very detailed documentation where the process is detailed.
https://mednafen.github.io/documentation/#Section_multicd_games
>>
>>3978140
> To play a game that consists of more than one CD, you will need to create an M3U file(plain-text, ".m3u" extension), and enter the filenames of the CUE/TOC/CCD files, one per line. Load the M3U file with Mednafen instead of the CUE/TOC/CCD files, and use the F6 and F8 keys to switch among the various discs available.
This is retarded.
>>
>>3978142
I can't agree. To me it seems like you're just incompetent and can't make text files (protip: Ctrl+C - Ctrl+V the filenames, you don't have to type them out by hand) and press buttons (protip: apply pressure with your fingers).

Maybe it would be the best if you stay with ePSXe.
>>
>>3978149
Patronize me some more, gee. As expected of Linuxfags.
>>
>>3978156
I only use Windows 7. And I think people who can't copypaste and apply pressure with their fingers deserve to be patronized.
>>
>>3978157
Why can't you just press F6 and get a Open File window?
>>
>>3978158
Because Mednafen creates savefiles per CUE, so you need to create a playlist with all the CUEs at one to make sure the save from disc 1 works with all the other discs.
>>
>>3978160
I guess that explains it, thanks.
>>
>>3978156
ePSXe was originally made for Win98. You can goto >>>/g/ if you wanna troll loonixers.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.