[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Megaman thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: X.jpg (177KB, 1137x1111px) Image search: [Google]
X.jpg
177KB, 1137x1111px
I was not a Nintendo guy. In my childhood, I used to own a Master System and a Mega Drive, so I never played any Megaman game, except sometimes in friend's house.
So, now I'm playing Megaman X in X Collection for PS2.
This is such a great game. Planing to play every X game, because they all look cool.
Let's talk about Megaman here. After playing X, I'm going to play classic games.
>>
I love X and it was the only X game I played as a kid (don't think X2 and X3 got released in the UK).

Recently tried running through X2 and X3 and something about them just feels off.

The average quality of the Mavericks is a lot lower, the levels don't feel as well designed.

There's some great new graphical effects and the soundtracks are great but that's about it for me.
>>
Play X3 on a SNES Emulator, then play the one on X Collection.
They used the PS/Saturn version for the X Collection, which has remixes of the music and different sound, which honestly just doesn't fit well with the style of the 16bit X games.
That's not to say it's bad though, some of the different versions are alright, like Toxic Seahorse and Blizzard Buffalo.
>>
>>3961542
>>
>>3976090
OP here. I'm sorry, I did a search for Megaman in the catalog but I didn't find nothing, so I created this one.
Let the thread die, then.
>>
>>3976131
Don't worry about it. Just search or filter "mega" so you catch it whether someone writes it "mega man" or "megaman" next time.
>>
>>3976081
X2 actually has pretty damn good level design and decent enough boss design. The problem with it is that it's way too easy.
>>
>>3976074
RIP Pepe.
>>
>>3976074

Megaman X to Megaman X6.

Dont waste your time with more. Give it a try I you like but It's not the way.
>>
I've played a bit of the X games and they were pretty fun.

To be honest, I've played a lot more of the NES games... Part 2 and 3 are probably the best from that run
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.