[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you AV mod your older consoles? I modded my Atari for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: atari.jpg (67KB, 491x520px) Image search: [Google]
atari.jpg
67KB, 491x520px
Do you AV mod your older consoles? I modded my Atari for the first time today. While I was at it, I also installed a new power socket to replace the old, broken one.
>>
>>3975352
You must be 18 to post here.
>>
>>3975358
Thanks for the reminder. Let me know when you want to discuss video games though instead of being a faggot.
>>
>>3975352
>hoarder cuck
Theres nothing wrong with collecting for your own enjoyment.

"ascending" sounds like giving up. You'll find that most collectors own flashcarts becuase they're a nice compliment to your collection.
>>
>>3975394
What will you do if your house gets burgled or burns down and melts your hundreds of video games

Why risk it?
Take the pill anon, take the pill.
>>
>>3975352
let me guess, too poor to buy things, so you think stealing is ok?

Reported you to the FBI, kid.
>>
>>3975418
I like many adults, have insurance.

With that insurance I may or may not rebuild my collection in your hypothetical situation.

I would immediately rebuy consoles and flashcarts, but I already own them.

Don't try and push your decisions on other people
>>
>>3975290
Yeah, modded my Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Atari 7800 and original Famicom for composite.

I think the RGB mods on the NES/Famicom is just a meme and if I want to play my NES/Famicom games in RGB, I play on my Analogue NT Mini instead.
>>
>>3975290
No, I run the hardware as it was originally intended.
>>
>>3975352
your getting your console modded kid
>>
>>3975290
>r u into cgm.
No. I also did not mutilate my daughters genitalia when she was born, long before you. I don't have a problem with modifying consoles. I just know enough to do it without mutilating them. But knock yourself out kiddo. It's your shit to fuck with.
>>
>>3975352
Still not as good as the real consoles
>>
File: whycontainit.jpg (71KB, 504x378px) Image search: [Google]
whycontainit.jpg
71KB, 504x378px
>>3975468
>I like many adults
Your on /vr/ mate.
>>
>>3975290
I like modding. It's fun and the end results are great.
But I wouldn't mod anything that I couldn't replace for ~$40.
>>
If I've never soldered more than a save battery what are my chances of successfully RGB modding an NES? Mine has the wavy lines of fuck now
>>
>>3976431
RGB modding won't fix the wavy lines. Use a Genesis 1 power supply and if that doesn't fix it then put a .1 uf cap in line with capacitor c15.
>>
>>3976448
Is that complex work? It doesn't really seem so. I have no understanding of stuff like this but it's cheaper than buying a restored NES and mine works fine otherwise
>>
>>3975801
>RGB mods on the NES/Famicom is just a meme
you're a cool guy, anon.
>>
s video all you need, anything higher is a waste of money.
>>
>>3975906
So how was, say, the Mega Drive originally intended to be played.
>>
>>3977821
Most good consoles output RGB.
>>
>>3978216
With rainbow banding out the ass.
>>
>>3975290
>Modding an Atari for composite
Autism.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.