[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 18

I am so confused. Already beat the top and bottom floors... why is this making me replay levels I already beat??!!
>>
File: IMG_1395.jpg (41KB, 504x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1395.jpg
41KB, 504x502px
Nigga what
>>
The level themes sometimes repeat
>>
Are you talking about getting the gems?
>>
Commit suicide ;)
>>
play the PS2 crash its way better
the PSX one doesnt even have saving haha what a shit game
>>
Because Crash is shit
>>
>>3975198
...oh. You've never played the game. Good to know.
>>
what
>>
>>3977195
I thought the level was called Night Flight

huh
>>
>>3977201
The level was always called "Night Fight"
>>
>>
>>3977210
>>3977241
Is this the stupid level that would give you a gem for beating it without the using fireflies?
>>
>>3977246
That's totally fly.

You gotta break some steel crates before you can use the firefly otherwise you waste its time.
>>
File: crasher rasher.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
crasher rasher.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>
File: rashy two.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
rashy two.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>
>>
>>3975429
^good response
>>
So really though.. What am I supposed to do? Its confusing as shit. I've beaten like 10 stages and i think i got all the pink crystals. now i need gems? But how?
>>
>>
>>3977629
i am cringing at the emulation.
>>
>>3977793
good, cringe all you want
>>
>>3977603
Break all the crates mutherfucker. Smaaaash them!!
>>
>>3978453
wow thanks. i forgot about those.
>>
>using anything other than mednafen to emulate ps1
why are you here?
>>
>>3979024
another anon here, care to explain why mednafen?
I'm using EPSXE and its nice.
>>
>>3977201
mandela effect confirmed
>>
>>
>>
File: yourmum.png (174KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
yourmum.png
174KB, 500x670px
What is this thread? :^)

-some levels look similar because they have the same environment. But they're different levels.
-you need 5 crystals in each floor to get to the floor's boss and reach another floor, until you finish the game. If you don't get the gems, nothing will happen, but you need them to complete the game 100%.
-break all the boxes you can. If you see boxes are still missing in the end level counter that means the level has 1 or more secrets.
-the game has quite a few secrets. Some are pretty crazy. Not gonna tell you more, but you need them to finish the game 100%.
>>
>>3980980
>What is this thread?
I think the OP was trying to make a funny, but ended up sounding retarded instead
>>
File: crash3.png (177KB, 776x539px) Image search: [Google]
crash3.png
177KB, 776x539px
I finally did it bois
>>
>>3981448
>3980980
is not OP because I am. I missed a pink crystal which is why i got stuck. Just overlooked it.
>>
>>3977246
Dude that challenge was awesome, shut up
>>
>>3981637
we finally conquered 105%
>>
What are some good Crash-like games?

I thought the GBA ones got pretty close to the original Crash feel, but I'm asking more about not-Crash games that play like the original trilogy
>>
>>3975198
>play the PS2 crash its way better
You have never played crash have you? also ps2 version? i never even knew one existed the closet thing i remember to it was a racing game on the ps2.
>>
>>
>>3984949
Donald Duck Going Quackers is pretty much a Crash clone albeit much easier and made for a younter audience.
>>
>>3985175
Wrath of Cortex
>>
>>3981637
>mfw faggots thought it ended on 104%
>>
>>3987508
Why is that Disney, a large company with billions of dollars and almost a century of experience on the entertainment industry, never made a legitimately good game. Their "best" games are okayish, mediocre, and most of their games are absolutely terrible, unplayable messes.
>>
What's with the fucking pcsxr-pgxp shilling in every single fucking thread?
>>
>>3987785
ikr it's about as sublte as a stripper in a funeral.
>>
>>3987780
Outsourcing and disgruntled employees.
>>
>>3971671
Are you talking about secret warps to 100% the game?
>>
>>3971671
Hi there, DSP
>>
I find crash 1 to be the most scary part of the series. Crash 2 way better, and more fun game. Crash 3 blew my mind and the racing game was a nice after burner to my taste. My kids shall play these games.
>>
Crash Bandicoot Fourped.
>>
>>
>>3991454
>>3991457
Fuck off with your shilling, retard.
>>
>>3975198
Wrath of Cortex was shit, what the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>3991881
Nigga what?
Its a solid crash game that stands with the originals
>>
>>3992540
Total pleb.
>>
I feel like playing some retro games, bitch ass muthafuckas
>>
>>3991475
Oh yeah well you don't give me love you gave me pale shelter
>>
>>3992540
It was Crash 3 with worse controls and long as fuck loading times.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.