[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you get mad at her stealing your materia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Yuffie_Portrait.jpg (167KB, 644x768px) Image search: [Google]
Yuffie_Portrait.jpg
167KB, 644x768px
Did you get mad at her stealing your materia?
>>
She made me realize how much I prefer learning abilities over just equipping them, and she reminded me just how useless your characters are without materia
same thing goes for VIII and GFs
>>
The first time around yes, but at the time I didn't know whether it was permanent or not
>>
fucken whore
>>
>>3966556
Pissed.

When I first played I had no idea of that part, and was simply exploring around.

And to finish it off the materia was all wrong when I got it back.

It just seemed like a needless sidequest designed to aggravate, and didn't serve any real purpose other than to flush out her character.
>>
Annoyed, and it led to a boring pointless sidequest, which honestly annoyed me more.
>>
Yes, so much so they in all my various playthroughs I've never used in my party when I could avoid it.
>>
Yeah, that shit was tough.

Though when I did it the second time, I had already bought some of those super powerful, no materia weapons, so it was okay.

first time I was nearly saved into a corner
>>
Quit gettin' mad at video games.
>>
>>3966992
That would be a good trick, the Bizarre Bugs outside Wutai drop X-potions 100% of the time and Rapps' Aero3 should be survivable with a few hundred to spare, meaning limit breaks come easily. Unless you are really underleveled it shouldn't be a huge problem.
>>
It wasn't a big deal, you don't even have to walk that far to get to Wutai and get them back.
>>
>>3967030
It probably felt like a bigger problem than it was, first time around.

Ultimately I got through it, pretty sure I was already abusing Hyper's, so I just relied even more heavily on limit breaks.
>>
>Implying I encountered her
>>
>>3966556
Mad? MAD? MAD DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING DESCRIBE IT !!!!!!!!
But i like her theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OZzl3ewK78
>>
File: yuffie-irl.png (1MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
yuffie-irl.png
1MB, 1065x902px
>>3966556
What is that expression trying to convey?
>>
>>3967340
>when she sees your dick
>>
>>3967340
>What did she mean by this?
>>
>>3967481
>when she sees your bank account
>>
>>3966556
>get mad at the opportunity to do a fun sidequest
No, as a matter of fact I enjoyed it like a non-autist might.
>>
I think the only part that would be aggravating about it is that she puts your materia back in all the wrong order.

And I guess being dragged in to a quest you have to follow through with without a warning is annoying.
>>
>>3967727
Geez what a fag
>>
>>3966556

Oh is the poor eco terrorist mad some one stole his toys? Why not go murder some office workers
>>
File: Chryssalid.gif (12KB, 155x200px) Image search: [Google]
Chryssalid.gif
12KB, 155x200px
>>3967340
a warning to not let her near anyone or she'll multiply
>>
I knew it was going to happen beforehand, and even if I didn't, I could never stay mad at the Yuff.

20 years later, still best girl.
>>
I knew she was going to because I was using a guide

but I already knew in my heart that yuffie was best girl
>>
>>3966556
YES
>>
>>3966556

She can steal my materia any time.
>>
>>3966556
I hated her for it and stopped caring about her.
>>
>>3966556
>have a metric shitload of materia
>still have a bunch left over after she robs you
Not a big deal.
>>
File: 1485078472182.jpg (16KB, 357x379px) Image search: [Google]
1485078472182.jpg
16KB, 357x379px
>go into a house after she robs you
>find a new materia in a chest
>she drops down and robs you again
fucking reeeeeee
>>
The "no materia" part was fun, but retrieving them only to have them scrumbled when equipped again is what pissed me off.
>>
File: best girl.jpg (134KB, 311x372px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
134KB, 311x372px
>>3973327
>>3967738

I thought her putting them back in the wrong order was funny and cute. Like she's so eager to make up for everything and be your friend that she got excited and over did it.

Besides it should take like to seconds to rearrange shit in proper order. How much materia do you have fucking equipped.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.