[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harry Potter PS1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Did you actually like the 2 harry potter games released on PS1?
>>
>>3966337
Redpill me on this.
>>
File: redpill.png (80KB, 256x252px) Image search: [Google]
redpill.png
80KB, 256x252px
>>3966341
Fuck, not you again. Here, just take it and go!
>>
File: harry.jpg (63KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
harry.jpg
63KB, 500x407px
>>3966337
Never played them, but the two Gameboy color games were some of the best games on the system.
>Mashing A on the books in the library for spells
>Using shortcuts all over the place
>Kick ass card collecting game for spells
>Competent minigames
>Incredibly accurate to the books
>>
>>3966357
Muh nigga. I only wish they'd continued makimg GBC games based on the rest of the books using those character designs and general Hogwarts layout.
>>
>>3966369
I agree, but sadly I think they'd fall apart under the weight of of how away from Hogwarts and general fun the story got.
>>
>>3966346
Just redpill me love.
>>
>>3966337
Yeah, i played this and " chamber of secrets" as a kid. Pretty good adventure games on ps1
>>
File: 0.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>3966337

Like? These are the best Harry Potter games.
>>
yeah, ps versions of HP 1 & 2 are good. What you learn is that harry only cares about the famous wizards and witches cards. the first one is better but chamber has pretty good quiddich
>>
The atmosphere reminds me of Demons' Souls a lot of times. I think it's partly the audio and the colors of the castle.
>>
>>3967762
Yeah the soundtrack is amazing.
>>
>>3966337
Definitely, easy pick up and play games and it was a great thing exploring Hogwarts as a kid plus
>Peeves
>>
PC was better, too bad not retro.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.