[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bargain thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: HNI_0028.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0028.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
Guess how much I paid for this at Goodwill.
>>
>>3964621
10 bucks.
>>
>>3964623
Cheaper
>>
>>3964621
I hope it was free, seeing as Nintendo is for babies and man children who run away when they see blood because they are immature babyfags and can't handle a deep, dark, serious game like I can. Sega and Sony had games that reflected the inner darkness of my soul from having two Christmases since my parents were divorced, while Nintendo did kiddy shit because nintentoddlers are fucking babies who never had to rough it in high school like real people, like me, who had to deal with bullies and preppy douchebags since they didn't understand my real power...
>>
>>3964627
5 bucks
>>
>>3964634
9 dolla
>>
>>3964636
I was close then.
>>
>>3964621
Uhhh babaloo?
>>
>>3964707
Who?
>>
>>3964628
literally me
>>
>>3964621

Tree fiddy
>>
File: conkersbfdpic_050211.jpg (26KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
conkersbfdpic_050211.jpg
26KB, 540x405px
>>3964628
>>
i call bullshit because those aren't goodwill stickers. op probably just googled this shit.
>>
>>3965381
Those are the stickers Goodwill used. Go image search it. Also, why would I lie about something like this? lol
>>
>>3964628
Delete this
>>
>>3964636
Damn good deal.
>>
File: suprised.jpg (21KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
suprised.jpg
21KB, 332x332px
I got CV:bloodlines and Phantasy 2 yesterday for $5 each. were carts only, but im still happy. had altered beast too, maybe i should buy it too ($5).
>>
>>3967638

Altered beast is lame, unless its the 3 in 1 cart with SOR1 wouldnt bother
>>
It is impossible to buy retro games in Florida. This is like scalper headquarters.
>>
I really should go to goodwill....
>>
>>3964621
>Goodwill
How the fuck? Every one I've ever been to always checks eBay before they price their shit.
>>
>>3964621
I have literally never gotten a bargain in the past 7 years. Local thrift stores never seem to have video games anymore. I feel like they have some kind of deal with some reseller scum who buys that shit straight off the truck from the driver or something. Last time I saw video games anywhere that wasn't a reseller, it was a handfull of Wii shovelware and a Dreamcast controller at my local Savers.

I hadn't been to a flea market to game hunt in about a decade, but I went a couple of summers ago, and it was awful. Nobody had anything good. It was nothing but the same shitty sports games and shovelware for every system, all horrifically overpriced by vendors who think this shit is worth gold because it's Super Nintendo.

I've given up bargain hunting. The money I waste in fuel trying to find games at rummage sales, flea markets and yard sales (haven't seen a video game at a yardsale in forever) far eclipses whatever I would pay by just being patient and sniping an auction on ebay.
>>
>>3968932
>some kind of deal with some reseller scum
They probably do. I used to have deals with nearly every shop and stall in my town. I'd go around once a week with the van and they'd haul all the shit out from the back. I have a whole storage room full of shit now and the best you'll do in the flea markets here is a shitty sports game with a torn label for $5. I still have a deal with two stalls in flea markets who occasionally get new stock.
>>
File: 1493005928383.jpg (74KB, 710x888px) Image search: [Google]
1493005928383.jpg
74KB, 710x888px
>>3969586
Wew, nice bait, man. This was expertly typed out
>>
>>3968932

It sounds like theres no way out. For me, I really only find something worth buying in 1/9 trips. I see something retro about 1/5 trips.
>>
>>3964621
Cool, I got Mega Man Legends, Digimon World 3, Wario Land Shake It, and Metal Arms for $15 the other day
>>
File: 8000092.jpg (85KB, 504x480px) Image search: [Google]
8000092.jpg
85KB, 504x480px
>>3964621

Wait Is the gold majoras mask valuable?
>>
>>3964621
No
>>
>>3970796
The grey one is less common
>>
>>3969612
>bait
If only that were true. Thousands of resellers have done the same shit all over the world. Where do you think the hundreds of millions of mario carts that every kid had growing up have gone?
>>
>>3968932
Things were good about 8 years ago but then the "le retro" fad started and all games dried up from non resellers
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.