[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help decide my collection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170501_235215.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170501_235215.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Based on my collection, can /vr/ recommend me any more games?

Left is games I like and right is games I don't like/regret buying/don't care to play.

Don't lynch me please
>>
File: .png (27KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
.png
27KB, 527x409px
>>3963163
>almost half are sports games
>doesn't like mario bros
wow cool taste in vidya bro
what are you even doing with a NES?
get a master system or a genesis, plenty of sports crap.
>>
>>3963182
Sorry, I just couldn't ever get into Mario. 1, 2, 3, and Dr. Mario came with my system. I like the simplicity of NES sports games.
>>
>>3963163
If you liked zelda, maybe try startropics?
Other suggestions: skate or die, wrecking crew, zelda 2, castlevania 2, metroid, kid icarus.
>>
>>3963163
Just go to something like GameFAQs, they automatically give you recommendations when you look up info about the games you got. No need to waste threads for basic recommendations on this site.
>>
Ah, the N.E.S. The system that saved gaming. The most nostalgic gaming experience there is.

I myself recommend some classics, such as Duck Tales, Mega Man 2, 3, and 4, Kid Icarus, Battletoads, and Metroid. But I also suggest some hidden gems, such as Xexyz, Street Fighter 2010, Milon's Secret Castle, and Startropics.

You have a great time ahead of you, my friend. The original Nintendo is the perfect gaming system. Game on :D
>>
File: pDFc9.png (46KB, 1000x888px) Image search: [Google]
pDFc9.png
46KB, 1000x888px
>>3963163
>liking ghostbusters
>>
>>3963227
Yeah, the NES port was fucking awful. But it was a good game on other systems.
>>
>>3963187

"I like the simplicity of NES sports games."

Except for Super Spike V Ball and World Cup which leaves me scratching my head. Are you sure this isn't bait? You have very weird taste.

Give Tecmo Bowl, Blades of Steel, Zelda 2, and the Contra sequel Super C a try.
>>
>>3963163
Whatever else you find at that thrift store
>>
>>3963245
This. Super Spike V'Ball is arguably the best Fourscore multiplayer experience you will get on the NES. The Controls are tight, gameplay is fast-paced, graphics are crisp and the soundtrack is simply stellar.

If only they wouldn't have put Jumping on the B button... ;__;
>>
>>3963209
Feels like half our board any given day is rec threads.
>>
>>3963212
Thanks!

>>3963227
I ironically unironically enjoy it

>>3963245
Maybe it's because I've never played V-ball with another person. I played World Cup with someone but it just didn't grab me

>>3963482
I wish thrift stores had NES games where I was. All they sell is homeless people's used napkins and shitty clothes from Walmart in 1992
>>
>>3963163
>clearly just got into retro vidya
>can't even decide what games you want for yourself
>also having objectively shit taste
You're the cancer ruining this hobby and this board.
>>
>>3963925
OP even said "Don't lynch me please", anon.
>>
>>3963925
If I moved Memerio to the right side would I get less flak?
>>
>>3963182
I agree he should get Sega systems instead, because Nintendo sucks and only excels at being for babies and man children who run away when they see blood because they are immature babyfags and can't handle a deep, dark, serious game like I can. Sega and Sony had games that reflected the inner darkness of my soul from having two Christmases since my parents were divorced, while Nintendo did kiddy shit because nintentoddlers are fucking babies who never had to rough it in high school like real people, like me, who had to deal with bullies and preppy douchebags since they didn't understand my real power...
>>
>>3963498
That's even more of a reason to report them. Whether the janitor still gives a fuck about might be a different matter but you can try at least.
>>
>bad news baseball
Tecmo super bowl, ice hockey, battle baseball, plasma ball

>bubble bobble
snow bros, don doko don, devil world, binary land, nuts & milk, astro robo sasa

>monopoly
seriously?

>contra
Codename viper, heavy barrel, jackal, isolated warrior, vice project doom

>Ghostbusters
Bokosuka wars, MULE, fuzzical fighter

>punch out
Joy mecha fight, power punch 2 I guess

>rad racer
Astro fang, chase HQ, road blasters, RC pro am

>Zelda
Magic of scheherazade, crystalis, Arkista's ring, faxanadu

>soccer
See bad news baseball
>>
>>3964178
I like your moxy kid
>>
>>3963212
>Xexyz
I was trying to remember the name of that the other day.
>>
>>3963236
>Ghostbusters
>Good game.
No?
>>
Super Off Road
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.