[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No streets of rage thread? Streets of rage thread. On streets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (96KB, 198x187px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
96KB, 198x187px
No streets of rage thread? Streets of rage thread.

On streets of rage 1, blaze's jump kick takes 15 frames to come out. Adam and Alex jump kick only takes 3 frames to come out.

Why is blade's jump kick so shitty?
>>
>>3959136
Blaze is love. Blaze is life.
>>
I want to fuck Max Thunder
>>
>>3959136

perhaps to compensate for the fact that she is clearly much better than the other two characters.

or maybe its because she's a girl.
>>
>>3959136
Her jump kick also does less damage. 8 damage versus 12 damage for Axel and Adam
>>
>>3959243
The black dude was the best one in SOR1, his strings had a launcher which let him do weird combos.
>>
Sega are sexists.
>>
>>3959276
Not in my opinion.

Blaze is the best character because she has the fastest movement and the longest jab. Those are the two most important things because the most important strategies are infinite knees and infinite jabs, and she's the best at both of them. HOWEVER, what's completely false is people thinking she's some kind of GOD TIER character. Absolutely not. She's the best, but nowhere near a god tier character like Max in Part 2. Having a shitty jump kick is really fucking annoying at times. Also, her jab is the best, but it's also not instantaneous like Axel and Adam's jab, so she has more trouble interrupting Garcia's jab combo and other strings.

Adam has a ridiculously awesome jump kick and the best reach when using weapons, and I think he's actually stronger than the other characters on the Normal difficulty if you know what you're doing. But his slow speed is a really big weakness on the Hardest difficulty and he becomes the hardest to use.

Axel is pretty balanced. His jump kick has shit reach but it's instantaneous like Adam's, so you can hit enemies on the way up (like Adam can, but Blaze can't). His movement speed is good, and he's actually faster than Blaze in vertical movement. His weapon reach is the worst. He's basically Blaze but with faster speed and recovery on his attacks (such as his back attack, his jab, his jump kick, his combo) but with less reach (jab, jump kick, back attack, weapons) and trades horizontal speed for vertical speed. On paper, he may seem like an equal to Blaze, but in actual play, Blaze performs better. Her jab is just really, really long and is even longer than the actual sprite, and horizontal movement is more important than vertical movement speed.
>>
>>3959276

>adam
>best character

he's objectively the worst in terms of gameplay. i will hand it to you that he's aesthetically the coolest and most fun to play though
>>
>>3959276
Didn't Adam have a bug where one of his attacks only did a single point of damage?
>>
>>3959431
It wasn't a bug, more of a special feature.

It seems to come out when you press the attack button really quickly, then the uppercut sends the enemy much higher into the air than usual. If you kick an enemy in that state, it doesn't do damage (or maybe it does 1 point of damage as you said).. HOWEVER, it sends the enemy flying back much further than the normal kick, and ALSO knocks down and does damage to any enemy in the way. It's actually kinda useful at times.

Blaze's third hit of her grab knees is bugged though and doesn't seem to do damage on normal enemies.
>>
>>3959740
>It seems to come out when you press the attack button really quickly

Actually, it might be random.
>>
SoR2 player here -
Throwing your friends at your enemies is still the best game mechanic I've yet to see in another game
>>
>>3959136
in sor2, does anyone else combo by pressing B then aerial down B as each time you do it, it registers that you're still in a standard B combo. massive damage can be dealt with this move.
>>
>>3959840
I don't quite understand that.
>>
>>3959740
>>3959749
So is it random or not?
>>
>>3959840
desu I just press the punch button

sometimes I jump and punch but not a lot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.