[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vita knock offs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

I don't know what to call this thing. It's just generic emulator #32563985 but with a Vita shell.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had one? Is it any good? What consoles will it actually run? (it says 32, but I don't believe them) What the fuck is it actually named?

=====

*CPU:ACTION 2259

*4.3-inch true color TFT screen 16:9

*Resolution:480*272 pixels
*Buit-in 0.3 mega pixel camera,DV function, record format: AAC/MP3/WAV
*Support:
-AVI,WMV,RM,RMVB,MP4,3GP,MPEG etc video formats
-WMA ,OGG,WAV,MP3 etc audio formats
-JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF,PNG photo format browsing, slidshow function
-E-book TXT format

*Built-in 8GB flash memory

*Surpport memory card: micro SD/TF card( max 32GB)

*Support Game format: NES,GB,GBA,SMD 8 bit,16bit,32 bit games

*with game joystick,easy and convenient for play games

*Built-in thousands of games
*Supports multiple languages

*Buit-in speaker

*AV out: Support NTSC/PAL,
*Battery: built-in rechargeable lithium battery 1300mAh

*calender, calculator,clock,ect functions
>>
>>3958016
>-E-book TXT format
lmao
>>
It pretty clearly says NES, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance and Mega Drive. Just buy a real PSP for the same price and mod it. It's easy.
>>
>>3958115
why do they always wanna make it sound like a big deal
>>
This shit will break within 3 weeks of use.
>>
>>3958016
No PS1 support?
>>
>>3959974
You'd be surprised at how easy it is for people to fall for this kind of stuff.
>>
>>3958016
It's a gen game. Actual name of the brand and probably short for generic chinkshit game. The CPU is a chink SOC running at around 400-500mhz. It's similar in spec to a JXD1000/2000. I don't recall exactly what it runs but most common consoles up to SNES and some arcade shit. SNES emulation isn't great but playable for most games. Depending on the firmware it might do PS1 but not well.
>>
>>3958405
wrong again, tripfag.

OP, I had one of these. they run up to ps1 games not a joke. the deal is that 99% of these emulator consoles are missing l2 and r2 so most games aren't really playable (though you can configure what you want the physical L and R buttons to be aka configure the bumpers to be l2 and r2 instead of 1 if the game didn't need them). some games will work, others won't, but maybe it's because I bought the cheapest version there is and it looked cheaper than the pic you posted.
MGS ran 10/10
RE1 would crash for me after the menu
silent Hill ran but at like 20-25fps
Quake 2 was perfect but had lag issues when there were explosions and shit
I think it's mostly made to play 2d Sprite based games because those ran perfectly fine all of them.
I'd say if you buy it,don't expect perfect emulation. but anyways it works great for nes-gba. I remember I re played the whole Metroid series one week while on the bus to uni (takes like 1:30hrs) I think the battery lasts pretty long as I would use it 4 days straight on the bus ride without charging.
>>
dont buy this chink shit, had a similar one, couldnt even run gba/snes/genesis without huge slow downs.
get a psp, you can get decent condition psp's for about 50 european pesos, way more worth than this shit
>>
>>3961042
European pesos? you mean euros?
>>
>>3958016
>*4.3-inch true color TFT screen 16:9
>
>*Resolution:480*272 pixels
dropped

shill this fucking actual garbage somewhere else
>>
>>3961042
>had a similar one
Clearly you didn't because a two of us ITT who actually have one haven't had those problems. Maybe you had something that looks similar because nearly every chink handheld looks like some kind of PSP/Vita knock off. But the guts were not in any way similar.
Also, I paid 80 RMB for mine. Not sure how many "european pesos" that translates to but I'm pretty sure it's less than 50.
>>
>>3961135
That resolution is good enough for Retro.
>>
>>3961029
I'm wrong? It doesn't pretty clearly says NES, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance and Mega Drive? I kind of doubt your anonymous anecdotal claims it runs Playstation games at all but even if it does run them exactly as you claim I'm not wrong either about a PSP that runs them perfectly being a better choice.
>>
ps vita can do everything what a psp did minus high storage cards
>>
>>3962373
As usual you're wrong. Not the anon you're replying to but I have one as well. It runs PS games and runs SNES games better than a PSP. It also weighs about the same as a go and costs a fraction of the price.
But I guess none of that matters because facts from people who have one are "anecdotal claims". A partial compatibility listing copy and pasted from some toy site is hard facts.
>>
>>3958016

Get either GPD or JXD ones - they are the most quality the chink shit can have, and are popular for that reason. Come in both PSP, Vita and DS form factor with minor internal differences. Latest iterations can play everything up to and included PSX, Dreamcast and N64.

Also better battery that will last longer and won't explode while you play.
>>
>>3962721
Dude, used PSP (you can't find brand new ones lol) costs 20-40$

Chinksole that can play PSX will cost you at least 100$
>>
>>3962373
>tfw my anonymous anecdotal claims weigh more than your tripfag shitposting
>>
>>3962776
the one I bought was like 20$
I haven't seen a Psp for less than 50$ desu, but honestly I don't scour eBay and Craigslist on a daily basis
>>
>>3962776
I can find new PSPs. That chink handheld costs $30 shipped and half that in a chink shop. Seeing as how utterly wrong you are I suspect you're "gramps" being wrong again just without the trip?
>>
>>3963025
You obviously have a case of "everyone I disagree with are a same person" syndrome.

Anyway, I'm neither of those guys, but a nearby pawnshop has near-perfect PSP for 30$

Chink handheld (or any chink electronics for that matter) cheaper than ~80$ however is guaranteed to fall apart in a few months.
>>
what's /vr/s thoughts on the psp go?

I still have my psp 2000 but the go is slimmer, has a better screen, and higher PPI as far as I know. worth picking up down the road?
>>
>>3963224
>perfect
>chink handheld
>>
File: 1396294928600[1].jpg (113KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1396294928600[1].jpg
113KB, 640x480px
>>3962721
>>3961029
Post video of your Action 2259 running Playstation games or hell just provide a link to any video of it.

>>3963224
Cool story, Bro. Why don't you go buy it and make that video to shut us up?

>>3963172
I suspect that some of these posters are from third world shitholes that have some combination of increased proximity to China and overall too horrible an economy for there to be a surplus of PSPs. That's one combination of factors I can imagine would make them argue the benefits of a proprietary piece of ching-chong trash over a hacked Sony manufactured handheld with community developed and revised software. They might also have some fear of going into pawn shops, using ebay or buying pre-owned things that might have somebody else's snot on it. Guess they'd rather get the bird flu from some sweatshop worker.

>>3963567
If that's the kind of stuff you want, I gotta recommend just going with an Xperia Play at that point. It has dual analog controls, a volume rocker that can be configured as L2 and R2 and Android has even more software available. Caveats include that it is a bit more of a chore to debloat and set up plus it does run Playstation games ever so slightly worse than a PSP since it doesn't have true native support. Also they don't have video out. Mine does, but it was a demo prototype and I've never been able to get its mini-hdmi port to output a signal.
>>
>>3963701
>hey this thing does something that's advertised it does.
I DONT BELIEVE YOU PROVE IT REEEEEE
>immediately turns around and says
>I have a never before seen or heard of demo prototype Psp go that has tv output
>instead of posting a picture of it, posts a picture of an Xperia play
gee I wonder why people hate tripfags.
>>
>>3964948
>reading comprehension
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.