[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SNES jrpgs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 45775.jpg (85KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
45775.jpg
85KB, 500x215px
So I start emulation games on my phone,I could run pretty much any game I missed when I was a kid but I'm playing through DQ3 atm and the visuals are fucking great holy shit am I playing an current indie title?There's detail everywhere to the stone paths,trees and even animations for enemies,while being so damn colorful.
Any other jrpgs of note?
>>
Fire emblem 3-5
Bahamut Lagoon
Live a Live
>>
>JRPG
Play an RPG that matters, made by Western studios.
>>
>>3958341
gay list, pal.
>>
>>3957349

Chrono Trigger
>>
>>3958412

Bait, this is actually an awful game. You can't even figure out how to get up to meeting Lucca and time travelling in the first place unless you're using a strategy guide because it depends on you magically knowing to talk to a random girl nearby a fountain AFTER you give Marle her retarded pendant. If you don't know to do that (and the game gives you no indication that's something you're supposed to do, nor is there any in game plot logic for why talking to that random girl near the fountain ought to change anything) then there are guards blocking the entrance to where you need to go forever.
>>
>>3958413

Back to /v/ faggot. CT is the best JRPG on SNES and if you cant use your brain that's your problem.
>>
>>3958415

That's the point though, it isn't about using your brain, it's about magically knowing to talk to some NPC that has nothing to do with the effect it triggers. It's not smart to do that, it's completely arbitrary.
>>
>>3958418

If you talk to everyone like you normally would in JRPGs then that's a non issue.
>>
>>3958421

>talking to every NPC in a game BEFORE AND AFTER every event just to trigger new events

Remember how the point of games was supposed to be having fun? No, you don't.
>>
>>3958426

You should play another genre because JRPG's are clearly not for you.
>>
>>3958413
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DANK MEME, MEME MASTER
sage
>>
>>3958431

The only meme here is that game.

>HURR TALKING TO A GIRL BY A FOUNTAIN WILL MAKE LUCCA MAGICALLY BE READY NOW, GREAT GAME LOGIC
>>
This thread is fucking shit.
>>
>>3957349
This is a fucking bait post disguised as a reddit post.

Where are the jannys, start microwaving hot pockets
>>
What's going on in this thread?
>>
>emulation on my phone

Did you ever even stop for ONE SECOND to consider the developers intentions?

Please post a trigger warning before posting that next time, they might be lurking.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.