[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SubTerra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: subterra.png (914KB, 791x593px) Image search: [Google]
subterra.png
914KB, 791x593px
anyone remember SubTerra? It came back to me in a vision and I'm playing it again

it's really fucking difficult, but most importantly every tutorial has a secret room that is really hard to find and REALLY hard to beat, does anyone even know what I'm talking about? Does anyone have any tips? I have only found ONE, and I can't even beat it.

Can we even make a SubTerra thread work???
>>
File: slasers[1].jpg (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
slasers[1].jpg
52KB, 800x600px
a screenshot that may jog some memories
>>
I remember seeing this game on the SpiderWeb software page, but I never played it. I'll give it a go if it works in Win7
>>
File: smachine[1].jpg (78KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
smachine[1].jpg
78KB, 800x600px
>>3956568
I think it should work, it's not great in Win10, I have to leave it windowed and put gamespeed up to max in settings - still slower than I remember it
>>
>>3956582
Yep, I can confirm that it works just fine on Win7. For anyone else who's interested, the game is available for free on GameJolt: http://gamejolt.com/games/subterra/7
>>
so its like chips challenge with a dungeon skin?
>>
Those Tutorial secret warps are impossible to get to. I feel like I'm missing some piece of information about gameplay mechanics.
>>
>>3957548
You might be, all I can think of is if you hold shift and move, you stay still but can interact with things around you (e.g. pick up a gem without walking onto it)

The only tutorial warp I can get to is in Tutorial 4 (Elementary), it's easy enough, once you get the boots you can just walk back to the first room and walk over the moving floors to the teleporter

where it takes you though... fuck me, I can't beat it at all, you need to go between the secret area and the main level several times, and if you fuck up the order you will have to start over
>>
>>3956751
pretty much yeah, but with a boat load of objects / enemies that all act in illogical ways (crates turn water into mud, pillows float on water, diamonds make lasers turn left, dragons turn right at walls and can move through fire and leave 9 rocks when they die, etc, etc etc)
>>
>>3956558

Heroines Quest is awesome game based on Norse mythology made by same developer.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.