[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, anyone want to battle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Hey, anyone want to battle?
>>
>>3956169
Redpill me on this.
>>
>>3956169
Hey that looks pretty neat. What is it?
>>
>>3956173
Digimon
>>
>>3956178
Oh snap. I'm a furry, that's the one with Renamon right? She's cute!
>>
>>3956183
This was released about 5 years before Renamon was created.
>>
>>3956183
thanks for ruining digimon with your unlikable shit
>>
>>3956169
Used to have one. I remember feeding a bunch of pills to my digimon and making it evolve into a slug that vomited shit projectiles.
>>
>>3956303
oh shit i remember that

also OP i have two of those, both red
>>
>>3956303
You know that, had you treated the slug like a king, it would have digivolved again into the most powerful Digimon, right?
>>
>>3956172

It was pokemon before pokemon. Also if you completely neglected your digimon and left him to sit in his own piled up fecal matter he'd sometimes evolve into that super-strong teddy bear digimon.
>>
>>3956172
It's a boy-friendly version of Tamagotchi.
>>
>>3956229
Oh, bummer. but sure I'll battle regardless!

>>3956291
Sorry you feel that way, I like it though so you may be wrong to think it's unlikable.
>>
>>3956397
>pokemon before pokemon
>pokemon came out in 1996
>digimon came out in 1997

Digimon were just boy Tamagotchis and will always be seen as the Burger King to Pokemon's McDonalds.
>>
>>3956418

OK, my memories are complete lies then, which I guess is consistent with everything they taught me in that one psychology course I took.
>>
>>3956423
He's lying but is technically correct.
Pokemon came out in JAPAN in 1996, but came out in America in 1998.
Digimon came out in both countries in 1997, but the anime didn't come out until 1999.

In other words, if you're an American, then yes; Pokemon looks like it ripped off the Digimon Tamagotchi things.
>>
>>3956386
Oh....huh. Figured I just fucked up and reached an evolutionary dead end.
>>
>>3956435
Yeah, it was a surprise sort of thing because the slug is literally the worst adult stage Digimon you could get. I tried to get the best Digimon but the slug would always die like, an hour later.
>>
>>3956291
Can't deny those hips, friendo.
>>
>>3956169
I'm having trouble deciding if this is even a video game, but I'm interested nontheless.
>>
>>3956407
But I had a Tamagotchi when I was a boy and so did all my friends. In fact I never saw any girls ever playing with one.
>>
File: longcat.jpg (32KB, 464x499px)
longcat.jpg
32KB, 464x499px
>>3956846
>I never saw any girls ever
Well at least you're honest.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.