[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shinra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: shinrascale2.jpg (65KB, 353x485px) Image search: [Google]
shinrascale2.jpg
65KB, 353x485px
Now that you've grown up and had a few jobs, tell me, anon, would you work for the Shinra Electric Power Company? Think desk job at the central office, not joining the Turks or their military forces. Does it seem like a decent workplace for the average salaryman working there?
>>
>>3955283
They probably hook you up, and as long as their company stayed tight wouldn't fire you without benefits package. But obviously they kind of fuck everyone over and wouldn't hesitate if it helped their margins over a long enough timespan.
>>
>>3955283
There didn't appear to be a whole lot of other jobs in the FFVII universe, it seems. If you wanted to be anything more than a shopkeeper, you pretty much had to tie yourself to Shinra in a way.

That said, I'd like to see how the people who lived on the plate in Midgar did, since I think we're only provided one glimpse of life up there during the aftermath of the first reactor blown up. It was a crime more of that place wasn't accessible at various parts throughout the game.
>>
>>3955283
Depends, what kind of work am I doing? Whats my salary, and how does it compare to the cost of living? How are the benefits? What's the corporate structure look like?

I do project management now so I would probably be qualified for some position.
>>
>>3955346

Sure, they have the most awsome and confy dungeon of the entire series.

>That said, I'd like to see how the people who lived on the plate in Midgar did, since I think we're only provided one glimpse of life up there during the aftermath of the first reactor blown up.

You will never have a answer for that. World building in Final Fantasy is just shit.

I still question myself how Balamb Garden would be a viable business when you have like... 6 countrys on the world. Who pay for all that shit?!
>>
>>3955509
Are the cities that are there on the world map implied to be the only ones that exist in FF7? Or are there others that are simply not shown on the map because it's an abstraction?
>>
Final Attack-Bump
>>
>>3955346
Not being able to see what is on top of the plate was intentional. Fits in with the game's theme of an ever-distant, unreachable urbanized utopia.
>>
>>3955283
>midgar was the best part of the whole game
>everything after is just filler
>>
>>3956960
It is nice when a time- and cost-saving measure is so thematically fitting, but it still is one.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.