[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it just me, or are N64 games getting cheaper?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: n64.jpg (4MB, 5820x2640px) Image search: [Google]
n64.jpg
4MB, 5820x2640px
is it just me, or are N64 games getting cheaper?
>>
>ITT: it's 1998
>>
>>3954381
Hey neat I'm back in 5th grade.
>>
>>3954348
what country are you from? here in the US theyre getting more expensive by the day.

And not even repros gonna cause a drop, just last week at a convention one seller had a bunch of N64 repros, Conker, Paper Mario, Sin and Punishment and some others.

He wanted $45 for Paper Mario, and $40 for Sin and Punishment.

Absolutely retarded if you ask me, i can get the Japanese cart of Sin and Punishment for less than that.
>>
>>3954348
I don't think its just you I snapped up a whole bunch of them because I noticed they were low since a few years ago. The marios and Zeldas still are high but everything else seemed to really drop
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (38KB, 600x600px)
jew_basic.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>3954416
Such as?
>>
>>3954416
>but everything else seemed to really drop

which ones, post examples
>>
>>3954348
It's just you.
>>
>>3954424
>>3954423
007 the world is not enough, vigilante 8, battletanx global assault, shadowman
>>
>>3954495
>>
>>3954503
what those are good games
>>
>>3954495
world is not enough multiplayer is GOAT
>>
People dont like n64 as much anymore because they arent crt master race
>>
>>3954605
n64 looks so bad on a flatscreen

>>3954597
I am going to have to disagree and say battletanx is I have yet to play the multiplayer in global assault but the first game was amazing. The capture the flag mode "battlelord" was so fun you could fill your base with land mines, or set up a million gun buddies. the different tanks were fun too I liked to use the speedy one with shields just to zip in steal a flag and peace out. I am sure global assault is even better cause the single player on that game is great too. Battletanx is seriously under rated though.
>>
>>3954348
N64 games are mostly getting more expensive. I think it's just you that's getting cheaper.
>>
>>3954615
Battletanx is fucking awesome.
As for the multiplayer for Global Assault, I remember it not being quite as good, but it's still decent enough. Maybe it's just because I played the originals multiplayer so damn much.
>>
>>3954623
yeah I also forgot to mention the guided missiles were too fun as well. I haven't got the chance to play global assault with any friends yet, played tons of battletanx when we were kids though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.