[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recent pick-ups thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0679.jpg (251KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0679.jpg
251KB, 1296x972px
Tell us about your recent scores.

Pic related is my first experience with buying retro vidya from Gamestop. I hoped for the best yet prepared for the worst, but I was pleasantly surprised. They came in rather great condition. Loose, of course, but I expected that too.
>>
>>3953827
Redpill me on this.
>>
>>3953836
On what, specifically?
>>
>>3953839
On this.
>>
File: fuggge.png (263KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
fuggge.png
263KB, 900x675px
I've only ever bought retro online. I never find it in fleamarkets and the only game store I know sells any is in a different city and charges more than ebay kikes + postage
>>
>>3953846
This, as defined by Webster's dictionary:

the person, thing, or idea that is present or near in place, time, or thought or that has just been mentioned.

There you have it. Consider yourself redpilled on this.
>>
>>3953852
But what about your post.

I know you retrofags are bad with modern technology but you can't be so stupid you don't know what redpill me on this means?
>>
>>3953864
redpill me on redpill me on this
>>
>>3953864
But I did. I gave you the complete, thorough skinny on this.
>>
>>3953836
Both games had been designed by as yet unknown ""persons""" who had infiltrated kusoge developer Sunsoft to subvert children into disbelief regarding the lizardmen caste ruling this planet. A similar thing happened with Gex.
>>
>>3953869
No you didn't.
>>
Nice character designs, mr America.
https://tcrf.net/Chameleon_Twist_2
>>
The only thing retro that I've acquired recently is a 6 button Genesis controller last weekend at a flea market for $2. I'm going to a different flea market tomorrow, so maybe I'll find something. I won't find anything.
>>
File: new cops.png (21KB, 990x139px) Image search: [Google]
new cops.png
21KB, 990x139px
got these for a great price
>>
>>3953878
>kusoge developer Sunsoft
delet this
>>
Pyramid Land is probably my favorite world in the series. At first I hated the vertical tongue swinging in the second game, but after getting good at it in that level I love the mechanic.

Ant Land from the first game comes in a close second place.

As for OPs question I haven't bought anything in ages. I just wanted to talk about Chameleon Twist.
>>
>>3953827
I recently scored with a MILF who told me her kid couldn't stop going on about some old lizard games he got at gamestop.
>>
>>3954375
Underage, get out.
>>
>>3954507
OP here. I rented 1 back in the day, beat it over the weekend, and liked it, and have been itching to play it again for the past couple years now. How is 2 compared to the first?
>>
>>3953864
>I know you retrofags are bad with modern technology
Yeah, I'm reading this thread on a typewriter so this is kinda tough. I don't know for sure because I can't keep up with all this new technology business (it's like magic!) but I hear there's this service called "google" that allows you to search for answers to certain information by cataloging available sources and aggregating them into an easily navigable list. Sounds like some sort of space-age encyclopedia straight out of star trek but I've heard people say they have good results with it. Hope this helps!
>>
My brother swung by and dropped off some PS1 games we had growing up. A lot of them I had duplicates of, but the following were new additions though:

>Jersey Devil
>Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen
>Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
>Mortal Kombat: Special Forces
>Fighting Force
>Resident Evil 3
>Tomb Raider 2
>Eternal Eyes
>Wild Arms 2
>Evil Dead
>Resident Evil 2
>Koudelka

Unfortunately, they were in a binder since he doesn't keep the jewelcases. But they shouldn't be too expensive to replace.
>>
>>3953869

This guy gets it

>>3953885

You're an idiot. The world would do better without you.
>>
>live in europe
>never find anything cause scalpers already roam every single flee market cause of youtube game channels skyrocketed the price since 200
>shit that isnt even rare is hella expensive (loose SMB3 30 buckaroos and cib luigis mansion 50-60)
>dont wanna collect pal region games anyway cause of the forced black bars and 50hz
>>
>>3955459

>since 2009
>>
>>3954960
Stop being mad and redpill me on this.
>>
>>3955507
Red pill yourself with a cyanide capsule.
>>
>>3954956
Koudelka is getting pricy. I bought a complete mint copy like 2 years ago for $29. Weird price hike.
>>
Decided to get up early this Sunday morning and pop down to a market in the East End of London. Used to get all my games from a vendor stall there who sold pre-owned and brand new stuff for a price that was slightly cheaper than the shops at the time. Regardless it was nostalgic to walk about the place and I ended up picking this Yellow Gameboy Pocket for just £3, working and with back panel too.

I might just start going down there now each week to see what other retro gems I can get my hands on from my childhood.
>>
>>3955945
Stop being upset, just redpill me on this.
>>
>>3958082
>with a back panel
i'm jealous
>>
File: saturn.png (1MB, 688x886px)
saturn.png
1MB, 688x886px
2 Genesis model 1, I'm planning to sell one. I had to buy both because one was in better condition and the other had a 32x I need to have for 32x games on a Mega EverDrive X7.

1 Saturn with 2 controllers and light gun for virtua cop 1&2, also included my favorite light gun arcade game area51.

I started buying sega. I grew up on Nintendo and already own all those consoles from childhood. I just buy consoles, flashcarts, and accessories. Game prices are high enough that it's not worth it to buy them.
>>
File: IMG_1058[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_1058[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I found a CD case in the alleyway during the rain a couple of days ago. There was a couple of Playstation games. I made sure to clean out each one thoroughly and now they look brand new and work. I really don't need any of them, and want to sell them. Anyone here interested?
>>
>>3958883
>I want to sell loose PS discs
I'll give you $0.10 if you pay the shipping. kek
>>
>>3953864
>I know youre bad with technology
>says the guy being willfully obtuse and refusing to just google search a video of gameplay
fuck off faggot
>>
>>3959821
The games are

Command & Conquer Red Alert: Retaliation
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII (no Disc 2)
Grand Turismo 2 (Arcade Mode only)
Resident Evil: Director's Cut
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider Chronicles
Tomb Raider The Last Revelation
Worms World Party
>>
File: 20170430_213819.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px)
20170430_213819.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>3953827
Scores all of these for $25 at the flea market from a Mexican.

Do any of the non obvious games is rare or expensive? im only keeping Fzero, Goldeneye, Star Fox and Mickey.
>>
>>3960097
What's the lower left corner game?
>>
>>3960097
>not keeping based Glover
>>
I miss Sunsoft.
>>
>>3960116
Nagano Olympics by Konami.

>>3960119
is it any good? from the short gameplay ive watched it looks like a generic Mario 64 clone.

Sell it to me and ill keep it anon.
>>
>>3960097
Rampage is pretty dope, you should keep it
>>
>>3960223
never really liked that series...
>>
File: 20170430_223103.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px)
20170430_223103.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Bought a box of 230 some odd games for $80 from a reseller that was trying to get rid of his shit, and this is what I kept. He threw in the GBC for free because I looked through his sealed boxes of shit for him. The games were mostly shovelware so I ended up selling them to a Vintage Stock and made my money back.

>>3960253
That's a shame.
>>
File: 20170430_223308.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px)
20170430_223308.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>3960261
Then I used $70 of what I got back from selling those games to buy these from some dude on craigslist. Not the best of deals, but everything works and I've been trying to get at least one of each part of the gameboy family.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.