[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crash Bandicoot: Warped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: freud.jpg (83KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
freud.jpg
83KB, 500x511px
>less atrocious vehicle levels (at least 40% less), replace those with more platformer levels
>remove those godawful boring underwater levels
>better gems distribution
>harder Medieval levels
>more secrets like Crash 2

There, I fixed it. Also PS1-era Crash Bandicoot thread.
>>
>>3951078
looking back at the medievil levels I notice they're basically a straight line with noo challenge
>>
>>3951078
Everything after Crash 2 was shit.

CTR gets a pass.
>>
Do you want harder levels? Do it like this (medieval level 14:00) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3RYappcWZg
>>
>>3951509
What the fuck am I watching?
>>
>>3951509
>>3951515
PEOPLE PLAYING THE GAME OVER THE FUCKING PHONE

This is the funniest fucking thing I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: VALUE PRIZES.png (1MB, 848x599px) Image search: [Google]
VALUE PRIZES.png
1MB, 848x599px
>>3951509
I have tears in my fuckin eyes

this is the warmest nicest thing I've ever seen
>>
>>3951524
I used to watch it every day after school, it was funny, but now when im adult, her comments are just awkward
>>
>>3951565
dude this is truly the funniest thing I've ever seen. I'm crying. I dont know what she;s saying but I if I did, I would laugh harder. I have so much faith restored in humanity.
>>
>>3951565
the polar with the boop boop jumps. dude I cant breathe
>>
>>3951570
lol dude you made my day, its too bad this is the only recorded episode i know is still existing
>>
>>3951585
oh, it's more than enough. Which country is this? Do you know the name of the channel?
>>
>>3951585
>>3951591
oh and the name of the show. Later, after I'm done laughing I dig these archives out the earth if I have to. I'm not even willing to wonder if they played other games. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this video LOL
>>
>>3951591
I know everything you need about it, the country is Slovakia (im living there), and the channel used to be "STV1" (Slovenska Televizia), now its "RTVS" (Rozhlas a televĂ­zia Slovenska)
>>
>>3951585
I just set the toys as my discord profile pic. Everytime they look me in the face I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>3951602
Well god bless you and Slovakia!! My uneducated ear guessed Brazil (for no distinct reason, btw- I dont even know what Brazillians sound like) ah, yeah wow- this is some premium retro programming.
>>
>>3951595
Name of the show is/was Maxihra (maxi=big, hra=game)
>>
>>3951617
oh good!! I wanna host a party and watch this with a group of friends. Dude I can imagine everyone laughing. This is too much.
>>
>>3951620
Oh come on stop it :D, now im laughing too :D
>>
>>3951626
I'm serious man! My brothers would fucking love this!
>>
oh by the way, the player (on phone) only controls, left right and jump
>>
>>3951642
well that explains the selective (and often incorrect) spinning!
>>
>>3951642
wait, not forward and back?? That could cause some problems (like in the sewer level)
>>
>>3951657
you know, they dont want to give them so many prizes, they need you to die soon
>>
>>3951670
I can tell! So just make sure I'm not reading it wrong, that video is from the year 2000? I found some other odd shows for kids. Man, they made a lot of shows for kids. One of the sad parts of kids not watching tv anymore is there not being any designated programming for them on the internet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCHNr8VcOxY
>>
>>3951689
Those years are correct, Level majstrov started sooner, but it disappeard (and it was on different channel), but the channel was canceled and they wanted to put similar show on different slovak channel, so Maxihra was created and it lasted for few months/years i dont know when it was canceled, but RTVS is still running few shows for children, but they are educative or sport/physical related so they are not that funny
>>
>>3951473

That's the problem. The third one with the giants, at least, should have had a Death Route.
>>
>>3951708
I see, well thanks for clearing it up! I'm instantly a fan; thinking of learning Slovak!
>>
>>3951078
>remove all non platformers levels and replace them by actual platforming
>get better music
>get better art direction
>remove stupid cutscenes
>either change the NGin boss battle or remove the NOISE
>remove the bonus moves

I'm sure I'm missing some.
>>
>>3953404
it would be nice but a waste of time, there are about 6-7 millions of people, and Slovakia is very small country, so im not sure if learning Slovak language will be any usefull for you, it will be easier for me to translate it for you since ive already learned english :D
>>
>>3953912
ah that would be amazing; I'm learning it almost as a courtesy to how much joy those videos gave me X)
>>
>>3951565
No need to namefag, namefag.
>>
>>3953917
dont worry he's not a bad guy
>>
>Crash 2 has no proper Purple Gem Path

Still bugs me to this day. Where would you have put it?
>>
>>3954552
up my ass
>>
>>3954571

An entire PATH up your ass? Kid you should go to a reality or something, you're wasted here.
>>
>>3951078

>godawful underwater levels

What did they even have to do with time travel? What era were they trying to represent there?
>>
>>3955004
I suppose the current era (as of 1998). Boring level; boring setting.
>>
>>3954830
lol you rule my friend

>>3955004
Honestly? I always felt like the game "warped" you to different worlds, instead of time travel; that never crossed my mind when I was a kid.
>>
>>3954552
At the end of un-bearable. Probably by the secret polar
>>
>>3955642

But gem paths don't venture outside of the level they appear.

I would put it in level 23 and make it a gem route instead of a death route. Not too much difference between them anyway.
>>
>>3955004
>>3955128
>>3955448
according to devblogs/concept art it's ancient Atlantis. The idea being they're super-advanced civilisation which is why there's all those high-tech tubes
>>
You can't fix a 10/10 perfection OP.
All Crash games are 10/10, deal with it.
>>
>>3955930

>Death Routes and Gem Paths aren't quite the same in Crash 2, the former are far more likely to include crates than the latter.

>>3955642

Interesting. I think I would put it in a Boulder/Bear Chase level too, just not Unbearable since it already has its own secret path with the hunters. There, on one of the Jetpack levels. That would require making a new music though.
>>
>>3958446
>death routes with crates

fucking this.
spaced out and bee-having
>having to backtrack the entire bee-having D.R. just to hit 4 crates
>having to backtrack the last section of level in spaced out, without dying
>if you killed all enemies you'd have a hard time
>the shrink rays
at least you could cheat a bit on them.....
you could walk upto the front edge of the floor bit by bit, just enough to walk up the shrink triggers without setting them off

>>3958446
how would a secret path on a jetpack level work?
>>
File: 10000hoursonphotoshopandpaint.png (12KB, 503x728px) Image search: [Google]
10000hoursonphotoshopandpaint.png
12KB, 503x728px
>>3959196

>how would a secret path on a jetpack level work?

Well, at the start the levels you're on foot on those bridge, then at the end of the levels you get off the jetpack and walk towards another bridge that takes you to the exit, right? One solution could be placing a section where you need to get off the jetpack and walk so you can hop on the Purple Gem Path platform. Once you complete the Path you're taken back to the bridge, allowing you to take another jetpack and get to the end of the level.

As for the Path itself, it could be a much harder jetpack section or a platforming section.
>>
>>3959375
hmm, an interesting concept,
nice ideas anon
now we just need a modder to implement it :/
>>
>>3959385

Thanks. As far as I know there's a Crash modder but I think it allows only to add or change crates.
>>
>>3951509
ty vyjebanec, tak to si mi teda ustedril nostalgiu
v zivote sa mi nevydarilo sa tam dovolat
>>
>>3959605
yeah, crashedit does that,
bu its limited to that, and possibly enemy placements,
and is buggy/unstable as hell

why do I get the feeling it would require a net yaroze in order to properly mod it?
>>
>>3951509
This is so weird.
>>
>>3959696
super slovensko este nieje uplne stratene, ale nehovor o tom, ze chodis na 4chan, nasi by to mohli zle pochopit :D
>>
>>3959375
put it next to the platform where he takes off the jet pack
>>
What the fuck is this thread, man. What alternate dimension has this weaved its way in from
>>
>>3955946

Funny, I figured it was an Atlantis reference (time travel, underwater, etc) but I wasn't sure because that really isn't what I think of when I hear Atlantis. If they combined temple ruins like the ones in Crash 1-2 with high tech, it would've been way more interesting. The gameplay itself would still suck but at least you wouldn't be stuck on that terribly dull environment.

>>3962553

Having a Gem Path near the end of the level feels weird to me, that's why I imagined a section where you take the jetpack off and then you put it back on.
>>
>>3958446
or at the boulder level with the branching paths, along the one with the dead end
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.