[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Famicom/NES games to play with my sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: avf21.jpg (182KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
avf21.jpg
182KB, 1024x683px
I'm visiting my sister in July. I live in another country, so I don't get to see her that often, so I want to make the most of it. One thing I want to do is play some Famicom with her, but I don't know of that many games that are really fun to play in multiplayer.
I have an Everdrive N8, so as long as they work on it, we can play them. Games where one player can die permanently while the other one can continue playing are no fun though.
>>
Chip'n'Dales, also got a sequel but it's worse.
Snow Bros
Shadow Of The Ninja
Konami Wai Wai World 2

otherwise there are plenty of beat em ups and shoot em ups playable in coop.
Double Dragon 2, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 and 3, Battletoads&Double Dragon, Jackal, Crisis Force, Heavy Barrel, Contra, Super C, etc etc

>>3950508
>Games where one player can die permanently while the other one can continue playing are no fun though.

Then why don't you reset the game when either dies?
>>
>>3950529
No need to namefag, namefag.
>>
>>3950529
>Then why don't you reset the game when either dies?
Then we'll likely never finish the game.
>>
>Bubble Bobble
>Contra
>Jackal
>Tengen Tetris
>Tengen Ms. Pac-Man
>River City Ransom
>Double Dragon
>Super Dodge Ball
>Fucking Life Force
>Final Mission

Additionally if you just wanna play for having a fun coop experience without any of the two players getting cut off from playing because they lost all lives you could just use the Everdrive's integrated Game Genie feature for infinite lives for the both of you.
>>
>>3950548
>you could just use the Everdrive's integrated Game Genie feature for infinite lives for the both of you
Never thought about that, this increases the amount of games by quite a lot.
>>
>>3950532
>Tfw when one namefag flames another for namefagging.
>>3950551
The GG function does have it's times when it comes in handy.
>>
>>3950542
You just keep playing until you do. That's what I did with my coop buddy and it worked well, and we had online play delay.

In any case Chip'n'Dales 1 & 2 and Konami Wai Wai World 2 are easy games, try those.
>>
>>3950557
>The GG function does have it's times when it comes in handy.
There's Game Genie Guy, which can be used to patch the codes to the roms beforehand too. Might use that for simplicity.
>>3950558
Might get a bit frustrating after a while though.
>>
>>3950563
Wai Wai World 2 is probably one of the most variety filled games on the famicom games if you ask me.
It's definitely a good recommendation and it's really really really easy. Dunno how you could get frustrated by that one. The only thing I can see people not liking about it are the at times awfully slowly autoscrolling sections.
Can't say a whole lot about Chip 'n Dale though since i've never really played it much.

You can also save your GG codes to separate text files for each game. When you open a txt with codes in your everdrive menu, they'll load into the current cheat list.
>>
Paperboy
>>
Paperboy 2
>>
>>3950568
No turn-based ones either thanks.
>>
Joy Mech Fight
>>
>>3950583
This game is pretty fantastic, I guess I'll have to print out the list of moves though.
>>
File: Gyromite_front[1].jpg (19KB, 214x300px) Image search: [Google]
Gyromite_front[1].jpg
19KB, 214x300px
Gyromite
>>
>>3950623
I've been told once before about playing this without the robot, but seriously, is it that fun? The whole game was solely made for the sake of a gimmick.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>3950652
a second player can take the robot's place
haven't played it, just trying to remember all the games that fit OP's description
>>
>>3950662
>a second player can take the robot's place
Yeah, I know, I'm just wondering if it's fun.
I have played Battle City before, and I don't really think it's that fun.
>>
>>3950623
Noooooooooooo!!! R.O.B. is back, call the AVGN
>>
I prefer player Probotector, just because I like the robots in it. The game was not optimized at all for PAL, so when it's run on a Famicom, it plays just like Contra. However, for some reason, the code for infinite lives, SLAIUZ doesn't work for some reason.
>>
Loser kisses the winner's feet tehehehe!!!
>>
>>3950508
>playing video games with your sister you never see
>not reaffirming your sibling love with a week of passionate sex
Shiggy diggy
>>
>>3952003
>>3951995
>>>/trash/
>>
File: 88titlescreen.png (3KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
88titlescreen.png
3KB, 256x224px
>>3950508
>>
>>3953424
Works even if you don't have a CRT by the way, the gun is really a one-button controller in this game.
>>
>>3950508
Park the Porpoise and Cavern Explorer and games my sister always enjoyed.
>>
>>3950508
Try Battle City.
Simple and pretty comfy, desu.
>>
>>3954076
Already played that in multiplayer a couple of times, while it has a comfy athmosphere, it just doesn't feel that fun.
>>
>>3954076
Please stop impersonating me, namefag.
>>
>>3954145
He has the tripcode thus you are the fake, mate.
>>
File: 1458367781462.png (662KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1458367781462.png
662KB, 1366x768px
>>3950508
>tfw no qt sister to play nes with
>>
>>3954254
Well at least you have an NES.
What would you prefer? Having a sister or an NES?
>>
File: BubbleBobbleNES.jpg (35KB, 537x487px) Image search: [Google]
BubbleBobbleNES.jpg
35KB, 537x487px
>>3950508
Bubble Bobble is great for co-operative fun, I'd also recommend Twin Bee if you like arcade shooters
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (89KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
89KB, 1920x1080px
Bomberman 2?
>>
It's more fun to play with your sister, and by that I mean sexual intercourse
>>
>>3956159
hahaha, upvoted
incest? moar liek WINcest amirite xDDDD
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.