[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mario 64 shitty camera

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 960.jpg (34KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34KB, 960x540px
Fucking piece of worthless shit!
>>
File: cb7.png (332KB, 525x394px) Image search: [Google]
cb7.png
332KB, 525x394px
>>
Literally the only complaint clueless gen Z can make about SM64 other than "aged graphics".

Feels good.
>>
File: whats-his-endgame.gif (129KB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
whats-his-endgame.gif
129KB, 500x212px
>>3950126
Don't really see a problem with it unless I zone off and modern playing practices of overcontrolling the view start creeping in. And never saw a problem with it back then as it was a new thing and there was no real frame of reference for me as a mostly console gamer

Actually, I remember being impressed by how sophisticated the automated motions and placement of the camera were, without the disappearing walls and flat orbits of Tomb Raider's and the like. It really felt as Lakitu was actually following you around and had to avoid obstacles and whatnot.
>>
File: marioite.jpg (24KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
marioite.jpg
24KB, 480x270px
I never had a problem with the camera in Mario 64 when I was 10 and the game was brand new.
I mean, it lets you zoom in, swing it, put it in a trailing position. Like, just change it to fit the situation. Its a WAY better camera system then most games of the era.

I always guessed that the only people that bitch about it are the people who have a hard time moving it on the fly. They full stop, swing the camera, then move again. That or they heard that it "sucked" so they parrot the idea.
>>
>>3950126
itt: sperglord triggers
>>
>>3950126
I agree about the camera. It's why I didn't finish the game. Many games at that time had a shitty camera though.. it wasn't uncommon.
>>
>>3950691
>>3950748
Then good for you.
>>
The camera is pretty terrible at times, and you do have to wrestle with it to see where you're going.
>>
>>3950126
He's doing the best he can. Give him a break.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.