[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to replay a certain game >remember that one part/level

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>want to replay a certain game
>remember that one part/level
>immediately lose interest to replay it

What's it for you /vr/?
>>
>>3949684
Stop posting this thread, Harold.
>>
The 8 red coins in the sky? Really?
Gyatto Gyuddo.
>>
>>3949691
Couldn't think of anything else at the moment. It's not that bad but it's my least favorite star since you have to walk all the way back up if you fuck up.
>>
>>3949684
>tfw this way about every game
>>
File: s2-ooz-act1map.png (4MB, 6000x908px) Image search: [Google]
s2-ooz-act1map.png
4MB, 6000x908px
I always stop playing at Oil Ocean Zone. Even the boss fucking sucks.
>>
>>3949702
It's not like it's mandatory unless you go for a 100% run.
Anyway, it's not that hard.
>>
File: 1492915891147.jpg (41KB, 463x462px) Image search: [Google]
1492915891147.jpg
41KB, 463x462px
>>3949730
I can't get past the 5th emerald without missing like 10 rings
tails isn't even that bad, its the upwards rings that fuck me up
>>
Resident Evil 4, the Slider puzzle when playing as Ashley...wait it has to be retro.

Conker's BFD, the fucking hoverboard segment, fuck that noise.
>>
Just post 2000+ games do that to me, especially on jrpgs.

>>3949730
In Sonic 2 only Sky Chase bores me to death. At least there is the level select whenever I want to play a certain level

>>3949757
The ones in the "ceiling"? Just go around with Sonic slowly than usual, like tapping instead of holding the d-pad.
>>
>>3949865
yeah I got it now
never knew you could also jump off the ceiling
>>
>>3949908
Wat. You didn't... you should know you could jump side to side in the half-pipe to avoid bombs if you wanted to, so you could also do that in the ceiling
>>
>>3949764
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urjhu4y005c
>>
>>3949730
https://youtu.be/zjspyDk9HQE
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.