[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donkey Kong compilation coming to Nintendo switch this Novem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3285.jpg (168KB, 768x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3285.jpg
168KB, 768x1080px
Donkey Kong compilation coming to Nintendo switch this November for $39.99
>donkey kongpilation will feature 6 donkey kong games on one cartridge. Donkey kong,donkey kong jr,donkey kong 3, dkc, 1,2,3. With various added features which will be revealed at a later date. It will also come with a soundtrack cd featuring the most popular tracks from the dkc trilogy as well as an art book.
source.
neogaf.com/showthread.php?t1834624
>>
Sounds like a good deal for the CD and art book, but are the arcade games arcade ports or the NES ports?
The games are all good, but I'd rather play them on the SNES since I have them.
>>
A thread on a forum and the link doesn't even work.

Great.
>>
>>3946691
I'd imagine the nes ports
>>
>>3946691
>>3946697

I've noticed Nintendo rarely does arcade ports and just ports over the NES versions, the only one I can think of is the original Donkey Kong being in DK64. Why don't they do more ports? I'd buy a "Nintendo Arcade Collection" or something like that.
>>
>>3946689
Anybody who buys remakes is a fucking idiot. Buying remakes only encourages stagnation in ideas, gameplay, mechanics, characters, etc. Remakes are a disease. I don't care if they add in an extra level or an art book. That shit is for the original game, not lazy shit crapped out by shovelware-factories.

Fuck OP. And fuck you too if you buy into this scum.
>>
>>3946731
>Anybody who buys remakes is a fucking idiot
uh okay
thanks for contributing to this thread about ports
>>
Fake as fuck.
Using the Kirby collection as a model, they would at the very least throw in Donkey Kong 64 and MAYBE Returns.
>>
>>3947319
Nintendo likes to forget DK64 exists
>>
>>3947324
They released it on VC though, and have used DK64 stuff on Smash games.
>>
File: 1369281672671.gif (1MB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1369281672671.gif
1MB, 300x188px
>>3946689
>Kongpilation
>>
File: supermarioallstarswii.jpg (466KB, 1000x1405px) Image search: [Google]
supermarioallstarswii.jpg
466KB, 1000x1405px
>>3947319
>Using the Kirby collection as a model
Forgetting pic related? It could go either way.
>>
>>3947360
>yfw Nintendo has it so easy with their fans that they can LITERALLY put a rom on a DVD and call it a day.
>no extras at all, nothing
>this disc probably costs over $100 today because muh low print """"special"""" edition

Unless this collection uses the original high res uncompressed 3D pre-rendered assets it will literally be roms on a cart.
>>
>>3947369
actually you can get it new for like $20
https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Selects-Super-Mario-All-Stars/dp/B01AC3ZE5K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493171299&sr=8-1&keywords=super+mario+all-stars+wii
>>
>compilation of ROMs
I get the feeling that the Switch will be getting quite of few of these
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 92x92px
>>3946689
Everyone realizes this is fake. The link doesn't even work and a Google search doesn't bring back any relevant results. Also this is a game fans would love so obviously it wouldn't be made by Nintendo.
>>
>>3947319
>>3947458

These. OP, are you the same guy who made that thread about the SNES mini and that list of games on it with only a link to NeoGAF just like you linked to the same website in this one? It definitely looks like you are.
Give up anon, you're just wasting your effort at this point.
>>
>>3946689

>COMpilation
>not KONGpilation

They're fucking up every left and right.
>>
>>3949451
I didn't know it was possible to be this stupid.
>>
>>3946689
only the arcade game was good
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.