[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball Retro Vidya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: dbzsb2bb.jpg (31KB, 424x293px) Image search: [Google]
dbzsb2bb.jpg
31KB, 424x293px
Last thread died and I couldn't get to reply, but someone posted a video of Arino playing Super Butouden. Does anyone know if that episode is subbed? Also, the video the anon posted wasn't complete, anyone know where I can see the full thing?

Speaking of Super Butouden, there's gonna be some retro game event in my area and they're going to do a tournament of Super Butouden 2, I'm very excited about it, never really played against other people other than my friend (who is also gonna participate).
>>
>>3946532
I liked that Rock Paper Scissor game they had on Cartoon Network website back in the day.

Felt so accomplished when I finally beat Freeza
>>
>>3946532
https://pastebin.com/u/GCCXGeneral

The list says it's not subbed.
>>
Is there a video/webm of the Turbo mode in butoden 2? I cannot get the cheat to work for some reason and curious how much faster it is
>>
>>3946693
Someone posted this before, it's some matches by japanese players, I'm pretty sure they're playing on turbo speed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6aU16GLws
Anyway to unlock turbo you have to press L (or was R? press both) on the second controller, it doesn't work on the first one. You press them before turning the game on. After goku speaks, you will hear Mr. Satan's theme instead of the opening music and the SB2 logo will change colors.
>>
>>3946740
Interesting, it actually looks way better with turbo.

Did SB1/SB3 have this too?
>>
>>3947150
Not the first game, but SB3 does, yeah.
>>3946610
Bummer, thanks I forgot to check the general thread.
>>
Kacho has 2 Dragon Ball episodes, right? Shen Long no Nazo and Super Butouden. Or is there any other?
I'd like to see Kacho playing Super Gokuden games, the quiz parts would make it hilarious.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>3946532
Did anyone play Legend Of The Super Saiyan on SNES?
I remember really enjoying it; it seemed to create the world really well, although parts of it seemed low budget with the lack of face detail, and the Super Saiyan hair that didn't spike up
>>
>>3948387
that game was fucking awesome. No other DBZ rpg came close to being as fun as that game.
>>
>>3948387
>>3948847
Super Saiya Densetsu is a 16-bit remake of the first 2 Famicom DBZ games.
There was a 3rd one released on the Famicom in 1992, released after the Super Famicom one.
There is also DBZ Gaiden which inspired the OVAs.
Play those if you liked SSD.
>>
File: 2-mini.jpg (40KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
2-mini.jpg
40KB, 300x226px
I grew up playing a specific DBZ Mugen that for over a decade I thought was a legit game, until i found out about Mugen
Anyone else like Mugen? I recently found one that has Street Fighter controls called "Hyper DBZ Champ's Edition"

pic related is the one i had as a kid, if someone can tell me the name id appreciate it
>>
>>3946610
Oh cool, Crazy Climber just got subbed.
>>
it's not retro but supersonic warriors 2 is pretty much everything you could want in a 2D dragonball fighter.
>>
>>3948847
would you say it's better than the subsequent DBZ rpg's on GBA and DS?
>>
>>3949119
This one was the hardest of the DBZ RPGs
>>
>>3950569
Finding cell in the fin stage was such bullshit
>>
>>3950926
I didn't even know Cell was supposed to be in the game, thought it was just the androids.
Great game though, I love that it starts with the Freezer fight.
>>
>>3951421
You fight his first form if I recall then the game ends right after the fight.
>>
File: dbziiicover.jpg (106KB, 640x433px) Image search: [Google]
dbziiicover.jpg
106KB, 640x433px
>>3951729
Yeah I played the game, but Cell took my by surprise, I thought the final boss was the androids since they are the ones in the cover.
>>
KAKAROTTO
>>
>>3946740
Here's part 2 (with the weird ending which I think was edited)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMGIYOvvZ44
>>
>>3954981
I wonder if that's edited or actually a secret within the game though.
>>
>>3955914
We were talking about this with another anon in last thread. It seems it's actually edited because when you're on tenkaichi mode the only stage is the tenkaichi budokai.
Unless there is some secret to it.
>>
>>3949464

Another not retro game, extreme butoden is good too

Sprites are really good looking
>>
>>3949656
Legacy of Goku games were alright but the combat was boring. Attack of the Saiyans was meh only because you spend much of the time wit the shit characters. Legend Of The Super Saiyan hits all the right notes.
>>
File: gokuj.jpg (204KB, 680x1224px) Image search: [Google]
gokuj.jpg
204KB, 680x1224px
So, who is the best character in Super Butoden 2?
Goku and Broly have the strongest attacks, but characters like Gohan, while not as strong, are faster and more maneuverable.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.