[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the most hardcore MMORPG game ever, you need to spend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: tibia_778.jpg (146KB, 932x654px) Image search: [Google]
tibia_778.jpg
146KB, 932x654px
This is the most hardcore MMORPG game ever, you need to spend a lot of time to reach high levels and skills (the ability your character has with its weapons or magic in the case of mages).
Items are expensive to buy, and everytime you die there's a chance you lose one of your items and your backpack has a 100% loose chance.
>>
>>3946460
>Implying current Tibia is anything near hardcore
Did you even play 7.4 and pre 7.x versions? The current version is a joke where all you have to do is press hotkeys.

>Expensive items
Just buy gold, as if Cipsoft care about it

/angrytibiaplayer
>>
>>3946493
Of course I played them, and even when today versions are anythin near the old tibia it still is pretty difficult to some people that are used just to world of warcraft and games of the genre. I know it's not as hardcore as it used to be but it still is way more hardcore than anything else out there.
>>
File: 10_2.jpg (13KB, 376x63px) Image search: [Google]
10_2.jpg
13KB, 376x63px
>>3946460
The feeling when your account is 10 years old today.
>>
There's nothing hardcore about modern Tibia and i doubt very much you played in the old versions.

Back in 2004, as a level 35 paladin with 80/75 skill i was FEARED as fuck, and it took a very long time for me to reach that level and skill, nowadays there are makers level 100 botting in lower level caves and if you touch them a gang of high levels will kill you.

The game has become utter shit.
>>
>>3946460
THAT
GODDAMN
PERSPECTIVE

They could have at least used normal isometric.

Trimetric projection would have been perfect (like fallout 1 and 2).

It pains me to even look at screenshots of this game, there's no fucking way in hell im going to bother playing it, even a torrented version.

Same goes for any and all ultima games. I thought this was ultima until I saw someone post that it was tibia.

>>3946509
pretty difficult to see what the fuck is going on in the map because of the fucked up perspective
>>
>>3946525
You're 100% right. It's ugly and makes me nauseous.

I wonder if the designer was going for a tabletop perspective. Other than that I can't imagine any reason to choose such a look.
>>
>>3946552

Because it looks like ultima 7 you faggot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.