[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ocarina of time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1920x1080px
Is it good or overrated?
>>
Both. A bit overrated, but still very good. Go play it.
>>
It's very good at what it wants to be, but I will never understand why people enjoy it, or why nintendo went with that direction. All that goddamn story and talking and bullshit nobody cares about. Just let me explore dungeons and secrets and get the fuck out of my way.

For my money, the first is still the best by far.
>>
Both.
>>
Both.

It (was) a legitimate 10/10 game at the time of it's release. It's still an amazing game to this day.
>>
>>3946075
Agree here, I think it's still an amazing game but maybe not a 10/10, definitely not a GOAT.

FFVII I still think can compete for greatest of all time positioning though.
>>
I started playing this two weeks ago for the first time and it is excellent. The story is childish and silly but the game design is superb
>>
Good and overrated, but also good.

Maybe is a 9/10 for me right now, although it has fuck all replay value (like most 3D Zelda games).
>>
>>3945968
>or
Why or?
You're acting like "Overrated" is the opposite of "good", which is not even close to being the case. Overrated does not mean, bad or anything negative.
It means as it says, "over" "rated". A game can be overrated and still be amazing
>>
>>3945968
It's both good and overrated. It still performs just fine in the current era, but I personally find it a bit dated. I also don't really like the structure of the world, I think it's too reliant on Hyrule Field as a "hub" with all of these linear paths sprouting from there.

There are other games of the era that we simply endured because of the transition to 3D, I think it says something that Ocarina is still competent. However, I fucking hate all the people that say it has the best narrative and soundtrack ever, or even in the series.
>>
>>3947365

best narrative? eh....probably not, but maybe. you could make a case for it.

best soundtrack? hell yeah it does. without a doubt the best soundtrack in the series. every single track is absolutely amazing, especially in the original release.
>>
Holy shit this thread again, you don't need /vr/ to validate your own damn opinion.
Learn to be more sure of yourself kid.
>>
It's the greatest game I ever played
>>
>>3945968
literally the most overrated game in history and one of the worst in the series. i will never get the hype.
>>
>>3945968

It's correctly rated as greatest game of all time.
>>
>>3949450

I don't get your lack of hype.

>one of the worst in the series

That's ridiculous. I bet you're one of those Majora-fags, or even worse, an adventure of link hipster.
>>
File: D43E01-32.png (592KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
D43E01-32.png
592KB, 960x720px
A game that is over hyped for artificial reason by "fans" who don't play it as passionately as they say but underneath it is a very great game when looking at every aspect. The game isn't the best in even the series for that matter by any means, even if it's my favorite it certainly has it's flaws but it has it's appeal when looked closer. Majoras Mask sort of became even more overrated in the past couple of years.
>>
>>3946064
this
>>
>>3946064
Is that you Carmack?
>>
>>3945976
>Ocarina of time Anonymous 04/25/17(Tue)22:25:36 No.3945968▶>>3946358 >>3947365 >>3949450 >>3949475
>Is it good or overrated?
>>>
> Anonymous 04/25/17(Tue)22:39:29 No.3945976▶
>Both. A bit overrated, but still very good. Go play it.
Hit the nail on the head, Majora is probably my favorite due to tone and sidequests, Link between worlds is the best in the series and Ocarina of time is a good way to start, a bit overated but overhated. The most Vanilla Zelda you can find in a good way
>>
https://youtu.be/duPynkGEFGI
>>
Both, it's a good game but it's nothing special compared to today's standards.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.