[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /vr/, I did it Two days ago I bought a copy of pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: SWracer.jpg (42KB, 391x460px) Image search: [Google]
SWracer.jpg
42KB, 391x460px
Well /vr/, I did it
Two days ago I bought a copy of pic related for the N64 for $10. At noon yesterday I erased all the data from it and started racing
Less than 18 hours later and I have first place on every race, my pod is fully upgraded with all parts in perfect condition, all the characters unlocked (except the two you get from cheats), and I have 58,416 truguts to spare

Just wanted to share my accomplishment with you guys

NOW THIS IS PODRACING!
>>
>>3945964
Nice.
Who's your favorite racer?
>>
Now do it all again with two-controller setup.
>>
Dude, Neva Kee with all the upgrades maxed is fucking insane!

I've managed to hit 1,800 km/h, and gone so fast the scenery didn't have time to load.
>>
File: HeAlwaysWins!.jpg (213KB, 682x900px) Image search: [Google]
HeAlwaysWins!.jpg
213KB, 682x900px
>>3945997
Neva Kee is my main these days, but when I was a kid I loved Gasgano
Now I'm going to try and main Ben Quadinaros because he has the best top speed I think
I wish pic related didn't have garbage acceleration. Then he could be my favorite
>>
>>3945997
Temto Pagallies all day every day
>>
>>3945964
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8c5wmeOL9o
>>
Who else mained Ody Mandrell?

He ha a pretty well rounded pod.
>>
>>3945964
"Bullseye" Navior all day every day, but I did race and fully upgrade Sebulba just because I thought he was a cool character at the time. Didn't he have some sort of attack too? I haven't played it since it came out which... was a while ago.
>>
>>3946852
He shot out flames from the left side of his left engine.
>>
>>3945964
why did u buy the shitty shitty n64 version instead of the far superior dreamcast version? sux to be you
>>
File: Look_at_dis_nigga.png (135KB, 311x468px) Image search: [Google]
Look_at_dis_nigga.png
135KB, 311x468px
>>3946080
I was really bummed they didn't have him in the Racer: Revenge.
>>3945964
Also good job OP, I remember that cloud city one in the last circuit would always drove me nuts.
>>
So why did Episode 1 get a million games, some with "Episode 1" in the title and the other prequels get nothing in the way direct adaptations?
>>
>>3946056
This, did you try that, OP? I used to have this game on the N64 but sold it, I regret it now because I never knew about the 2 controller set up when I had it, and now I want to try it.

>>3947063
I guess it's because Episode I was the big comeback of Star Wars and they wanted to market it properly.
The hype around Episode I was great, and although I never played the other games (I have seen the third person combat game on PS1 and it looks meh), Racer is a legit good game and IMO up there with F-Zero and Wipeout. Definitely the best thing to come out of Episode I.
>>
>>3946908
Because an FMV and slightly better sound quality ain't worth having to deal w/ the DC controller .
>>
>>3947571
>>3946908
>not going with the PC version
>>
>>3948260
That's the Dreamcast version with compatibility issues on newer Windows OSs.
>>
>>3948353
Just use DGVoodoo2, it wraps older DirectX versions.
>>
>>3945964
aka Star Wars: Junk
>>
>>3945964
Good job playing and paying for the worst version of Racer
>>
>>3950390
If he used the option to use the dual-controller option, then it's not the worst version.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.