[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the comfiest season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: RetroArch-0424-172654.png (40KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0424-172654.png
40KB, 1024x768px
What's the comfiest season?
>>
>>3943943
How the fuck are you gonna get to those middle crops?
>>
>>3944045
He's not unless he cuts down some of those plants. The best row layout is:

XXXXXX XXXXXX

XXXXXX XXXXXX
XXXXXX XXXXXX

XXXXXX XXXXXX
>>
>>3944045
>>3944074
It was my first summer, I didn't know what I was doing, I just got the sprinkler and was frantically planting as much tomatoes as I could since I read it's the most crucial season for making cash. Also, I knew someone would get triggered.

Eve best girl
>>
>>3943943
What game is this?
>>
>>3944116
Sun Reaper
>>
File: RetroArch-0424-172540.png (29KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
RetroArch-0424-172540.png
29KB, 1024x768px
>>3944116
Harvest Moon on SNES

Play it and go plant some turnips, you pleb.
>>
>>3944116
Stardew Valley
>>
Why the fuck does picking up a crop in the rain make it unwatered.
>>
>>3944145
>Why the fuck does picking up a crop in the rain make it unwatered.
Why do you have to water new seeds even when it's raining?
Why do chickens and cows only need food when they grow up?
Why are nights eternal but days barely enough to ship your crops?
Why is the translation so bad?
>>
>>3944151
And that's why HM64 is the best version.
>>
>>3944153
It's a fun game, but there's plenty of quirks that it doesn't tell you about. I honestly don't regret looking up a FAQ before playing to increase my efficiency. Like, why would you ever water your crops during the day??
>>
>>3943943
I honestly don't know why anyone would bother playing the SNES game when HM64 and Back to Nature are both far superior.
>>
>>3944074
xxx
xxx
xox

Is a better layout since you're getting 8 crops per 3x3 square. Maximize those profits, anon.
>>
>>3944206
You'd need multiple sprinkler uses to water that, though. Parallel rows are better for convenience even if you don't get maximum crop yield.
>>
>>3943943
Not HM, but I used to love it when it turned to winter in SNES Sim City and you'd get snow on the ground. Very comfy.
>>
>>3944221
Water is free. The more money you make, the sooner you can focus on other things before your two year time limit is up.
>>
Did anybody else despise Save the Homeland as much as I did?

I was a huge fan of HM64 and Back to Nature. Naturally, I believed that Natsume would deliver a game even better than its predecessors. Holy shit, I've never been more wrong.

WTF were they thinking? Why did they get away from the formula that worked so well in HM64 and BtN? The sad thing is that they never learned their lesson. Every HM game since then has been unplayable dogshit.

I actually bought a PS2 in 2001 just to play this game. It was a disappointing Christmas, lads.
>>
>>3944206
This is best until you get the sprinkler imo
>>
SNES version is the comfiest imo
>that filthy rich beggar
>>
>>3944341
>HM game since then has been unplayable dogshit.

Untrue, theres AWL and FoMT after that.
>>
Fall.
Though winter has the most memorable theme.
>>
Harvest Moon SNES's Winter theme always sounded so odd to me. It was peaceful and ominous at the same time. Almost scary in a way. Not having much to do put the realization that you have a time limit closer to mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGluuQdBl1U
>>
>>3944341
The DS game was okay too. But in general, yeah, it's all been a complete downgrade.
>>
>>3945383
Winter themes in these games are always pretty depressing/melancholic.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.