[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tibia general:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: tibiastower.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tibiastower.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
Serpentine Tower edition.

Do you think it's solvable? Are you interested in this or other seemingly unsolvable quests?
>>
Never played Tibia. Is the mobile version worth playing? I know it's a separate server, but is gameplay the same or should I just not bother
>>
>>3943274
Id say it likely sucks, theres too much need for space for looting and too many hotkeys for it to work properly, also targeting must be a pain in the ass too

havent tried it though
>>
ded game

>>3943274
The graphics are shit though
>>
b
u
m
p
>>
It surprises me how people critizice this game when they haven't even played it, it's a cool game.

Abou thte serpentine tower, it's pretty much like the Obelisk think, maybe Cipsoft put things like these in the game to motivate players in order to find a way through them, I personally think they are solvable but you have to go deep down into the game to find out how to pass them.
>>
>>3946734
Btw, skilling my character the old way, I expect skills 70/70 by the end of the month, I'm 63/63 today.
>>
>>3946736
what voc?
what world?
>>
>>3946792
Knight
I'm actually playing in Pacera beacuse I'm teaching a friend how to play and I don't want her to feel frustrated with pks but I also play in Zanera and Zeluna.
>>
File: 1493074241836.png (723KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1493074241836.png
723KB, 1280x738px
>>3946835
>her
>>
>>3943220
i enjoy puzzle games, so maybe?
>>
Tibia died the day Shitsoft enabled runes and potions to be used on hotkeys. Currently playing Medivia, I feel alive again.
>>
I'm working on a private Tibia server.
Anyone wanna help?
>>
>>3950949
I don't blame them for introducing it. Bots unofficially introduced this feature way before. Macros and aimbots were a thing for ages. Since they couldn't beat the bots, levelling the playing field for fair players was the least they could do.
I don't blame them for changing the old pvp system, it had to go. Rather, I blame them for not caring about making the new pvp system interesting. There were many ways to revamp the "rune/potion throwing" while keeping the stuff challenging.
>>
>>3953828
It's fun, I swear!
>>
>>3954250
what would u suggest they change to improve pvp nowadays, besides increased death penalties and maybe allowing for more kills without getting redskull
>>
Was about to post here asking if anyone would be interested in the OT I'm making currently then I saw >>3953828
So what is your server like?
>>
>>3960587
Protocol 7.8 (because addons), low rate like x2 or x3, RL map.
I've done a lot of work on the backend to get it useable, since it's based on the abandoned revscriptsys branch of OTServ, if you know what I'm talking about.
And a lot of work still needs to be done, most quests are missing, some functionality is there but needs to be polished.

How's yours?
>>
>>3960614
We're total opposites I see. Mine is based on 8.6 and is completely custom. Exp is low-mid depending on your viewpoint. If you've ever played the old 8.0 server Rise of Abaddon, I'm using a similar system to that in regards to vocations. Basically you have 4 base vocations that branch off into different specializations when you promote. Only been doing actual (scripting) work on it for a couple months. Also using some custom sprites since some of Tibia's sprites are offensively bad.
>>
>>3960634
Aww shoot, I wanted to join forces.
Do you have an ETA or need testers? I'd be more than willing to play on your server or give you a hand breaking things that shouldn't break.
>>
>>3960671
Probably won't be ""done"" for a long time. Making an entire new map from scratch as well as rebalancing almost every monster in the game as well as tons of items. Right now I don't even have enough done to test.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.