[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Select your hero.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: DKR_characters.jpg (224KB, 518x388px) Image search: [Google]
DKR_characters.jpg
224KB, 518x388px
Select your hero.
>>
Nobody ever picked Drumstick.
>>
>>3940529
Can I pick one of the trees? The rest of these suck.
>>
>>3940529
AH'M BANJ-WHOAAAAAAUGH
>>
banana mouse or green bean turtle they're the fastest the go the fasterist
>>
T.T. because he's the best.
>>
>>3940529
I usually mained Timber.
>>
>>3940540
i used to think Drumstick was the only one capable of beating Wizpig during the story mode. I made myself git gud with him until I realised I could just Tip Tup that fucker
>>
>>3940529
Was this game the original source of that childrens laughter soundbite you often hear in various ads?
>>
>>3940785
No, that's from a sound effect library.
>>
>>3940785
You mug
>>
>>3940540
Haven't played since I was young. I thought Drumstick was really good and I used him. Is he bad?
>>
>>3940540
I did just because I liked his design.
>>
File: DKR_Bumper.png (346KB, 320x368px) Image search: [Google]
DKR_Bumper.png
346KB, 320x368px
>I'm Bumper
>>
>>3941267
slightly better than banjo
>>
I alternated between Conker and Banjo.
I'm not sure which one I would play as now.

>>3940540
>>3940627
Picking the unlockable characters is haram.
>>
I call Vector
>>
Timber was my number 1, I used him to beat T.T on all the tracks.
>>
Diddy or Banjo
>>
I beat that whole game with the little mouse girl cause she was fast and had decent handling 100%ed that game loved it only thing that I fuckin hated was everything saves on the cart except ghosts n shit memory cards are shit rumble packs are good

Banjo sucks bumper fuckin sucks krunch was shit tier Diddy was barely ok timber sucked t.t. was the shit when you unlocked him but still preferred tipsy
>>
I AM DRUMSTIIIIIIICK?
>>
Diddy Kong and Conker were the only characters I knew
>>
I picked Timber when I was little.
Now I use Krunch or Tip Tup.
I've been listening to Pirate Lagoon all day. Such a nice song.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.