[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PE2 > PE1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

PE2 > PE1
>>
File: PE2 ya dig.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
PE2 ya dig.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
I honestly agree anon. I can replay it endlessly for some reason.
>>
>>3940512
shit, didnt notice before that he had the gunblade

I can also play it endlessly
>>
File: PE2motherfucker.png (991KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PE2motherfucker.png
991KB, 1920x1080px
I love PE2.

I use to think that both PE1 and 2 were just as good but each for different reasons.

But last year I replayed PE2 4 times and a half in a row. Really learnt to play and appreciate the game, digged through all the difficulty modes and stuff... What a masterpiece! After that I couldn't even bring myself to replay PE1, it feels so weak and... old in comparison.

Have some M249

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPWgD4cwI74
>>
>>3940453
Hi-res steam version when???

Chrono Cross when?????????
>>
>>3940813
>nesfag

Like fish in a barrel
>>
>>3941263
don't hold your breath

SE seems to only care about FF and DQ(to a lesser extent) these days
>>
still stuck in the fucking warehouse in PE1 GAHH
>>
>>3940453
What kind of test did they perform on Eve at the shelter? besides ANMC control?
>>
>>3940512
It does have a ton of replay value. The different difficulty modes change the game dramatically, as does choosing to focus on different weapons and powers. Nearly every weapon in the game has some nice perk that makes it worthwhile.
>>
PE2 is the better game but I preferred the experience of PE1. The combat was smoother and the museum at the end I really loved for whatever reason.
>>
You guys are nuts. The second one just feels silly. The locations are bland and boring.
>>
>>3942940
Murder capability. If you examine her room you find drawings of violent scenes drawn with crayons.
>>
I feel like by the time you get access to the cool stuff in new game+ everything is too easy and you don't really have anything to use it on.
>>
>>3940453
ummm, sweetie, no
>>
>>3943210
You must not have played the harder difficulty modes.
>>
>>3943196
>>3943256
PE2 has a deeper combat tactics, you deal more damage to enemies hitting them from the sides/behind
also, every gun feels unique, and every power is useful for something
in PE1 all guns feel about the same and over half the powers are either useless or become obsolete later
I did love liberate from PE1, and as that anon said, it did have better and more varied scenarios
And I think PE2 needed more bossfights, I wanted to fight n9 one more time, oh, and some alternate costumes for aya
>>
aya was nomura's best design
>>
>>3940453
I recall both having some hard shit in them.

PE = Chrysler tower
PE 2 = Invisible killas and other shit in NG+
>>
>>3944215
>Invisible killas
the golems or the stalkers?

the golems can be killed easily without taking damage if you know the fight

the (big) stalkers are actually harder because theyre faster, but you can poison them with necrosis

in PE1 you can, with successive replays, crate a ridiculously overpowered gun that one shots everything and walkdream chrysler tower

really, carrying over bonuses over replays becomes game breaking after 3 or 4 times, but you need to do it to beat maya
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.