[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Treasure game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: 38250-Dynamite_Headdy_(Japan)-4.png (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
38250-Dynamite_Headdy_(Japan)-4.png
22KB, 640x480px
Best Treasure game?
>>
They're all overrated shit.
>>
Most. Overrated. Company.
>>
Treasure's best game isn't /vr/, but of the ones that are, McDonalds Treasure Land Adventure wins hands down.
>>
File: Bangai-O.jpg (51KB, 581x477px) Image search: [Google]
Bangai-O.jpg
51KB, 581x477px
>>
Why is it trendy to hate on Treasure lately?
>>
>>3938750
Everything well rated is by definition overrated, bro. Pretty well known fact
>>
>>3938750
It's not. The little hate that's there are just a couple of outspoken residents with an obsessive compulsion, at least one of which carried his hatred over here from shmups.com because Ikaruga stole his lunch money.
>>
>>3938750
easy free shitpost points multiplier .
>>
>>3938750
/vr/ became /v/ 2.0, dontcha know?
>>
>>3938751
>well-rated

>>3938750
You can't deny that there are a lot of people praising these games like the second coming of Christ, they are good, but they just get massivley overpraised, Treasure does have some weaker games.
>>
>>3938791
>You can't deny that there are a lot of people praising these games like the second coming of Christ
Examples of this?

Every time someone says "hey I like this treasure game", an autistic shitposter will come and babble about how treasure is SHIIIIIIT, SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!!! and Awe Bay Ray Teeed.

I agree with >>3938753, much of the anti-Treasure shitposting comes from the shmup autistic crowd who can't get over Ikaruga being more popular than whatever their favorite Cave/Raizing/Psikyo game is
>>
File: batman angry.jpg (57KB, 634x473px) Image search: [Google]
batman angry.jpg
57KB, 634x473px
>>3938730
this. Because of HG101 everyone treats Treasure like they were like Nintendo+

Here's the truth you clit-sucking imbeciles: they have one or two excellent games and then the rest is mediocre to trash. If that revelation causes you to look down a gun barrel, I don't care. If you kill yourself because I spouted the truth, you won't get any tears from me. Oh who am I kidding, you'll just trick yourself, do all your mental gymnastics to keep you from seeing the harsh truth. This is why /vr/ fails, because of the worship that all these old game companies have
>>
>>3939001
Show me any post on /vr/ (look in the archives if you must) that treats Treasure as ow-bee-rye-taed as you say they are.
There's far more anti-Treasure shitposting than anything else.
>>
>>3939001
>clit-sucking imbeciles
Doesn't sound bad to me.
>>
>>3939001
ive never seen anyone spend this much on energy on praising treasure games, its only weirdo autists like you waiting to explode at the chance to hate them
>>
>>3939001
Is OP said "best game ever made"? Or "treasure makes the best games" or something like that, I could understand the contrarian reaction, but this thread is just OP posting Dynamite Headdy (a pretty fun game). Look at the first 2 posts, it's not a normal reaction, and I don't see any overrating, if anything the guys that instantly jump to hate Treasure saying they've made only 1 or 2 good games are underrating them.
>>
File: 249082757.jpg (40KB, 372x315px) Image search: [Google]
249082757.jpg
40KB, 372x315px
>>3939001
>this. [it's overrated because HG101 sucks its dick]

So you dislike game companies because they have moronic fanboys, not even taking into account the games' inherent qualities?
>>
File: 20170420_200005.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170420_200005.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I have this game sitting somewhere in my MD games collection.

Try selling it to me why I play the real best game of that company.
>>
>>3939080
Nice photo.

Just play it man, get used to the weapon switch and dashing mechanics and see if you can endure it. It's fun.
>>
>>3939086
Well that was really strange.
I don't even know what I was doing. Maybe too much things to know. Gonna read the manual to see what I could learn about things like secret points and shit.
Amazing voice fx too.
>>
>>3939151
Yeah, Alien Soldier is known for being kind of overwhelming at first, but then it eventually "clicks" on you.
>>
>>3939158

Well that's awkward. I was talking about Dynamit heady.

I know the game really well Alien soldier . (Superhard master race)
Awesome in every possible way.
Selecting weapons and avoiding some weapon on the level.
Dash mechanic and farming health from boss to One shoot One kill some of them. Thanks to that fire dash.
Bonus point for making my friends going crazy when they read that text wall of intro.

Alien soldier is for me the best Treasure. Only a retard like this nintendog >>3939001 would call there game overrated.

Cause that dynamit heady game is far from overrated. My first impressions about it are really positive.
>>
>>3938795
Ikaruga is fucking terrible though.
>>
>>3939190
>nintendog

Oh, so you're that one shitposter.

I dunno mang, I agree AS is one of the best, but I also think highly of stuff like Sin and Punishment, which is on Nintendo. Does it bother you?
Also: most of Treasure's Sega games are now available on Nintendo systems through virtual console, I bet that rustles your jimmies.
>>
>>3939297
They still don't have Guardian Heroes which is their best game.
>>
>>3939297

It's look like my nintendog rustle someone jimmies.

Even if I know it's a waste of time with braindead fans like you.
I do like Nintendo console as well.[Blog] I grow up with nintendo consoles from Nes to N64. Only Sega console I had was a SMS and the dreamcast. But now I must say I spend most of my gaming time playing on megadrive or master system than any other system and IMO they had far better than what I have on nintendo system. I still comeback for nintendo consoles mostly for Un squadron, Assault suit valken and panel de pon, sometimes for Kabuki or even Waverace and SM64.

Sin and punishment is good anyway. still remember I got it just after finishing the first CV 64 and It remind me the last boss on cv at first. But I don't think it that awesome too as a game. Impressive maybe for the system but that it.[/Blog]

Anyway why should I be bothered with Sega games on VC or nintendo consoles? it cool if more people can experience how great the sega games were. Maybe others people would realize that too.
Playing GG shinobi on 3DS for exemple made me begin a humble GG games collection.

I am not an extremist for a brand like your kind.

But Nintendogs shitpost on every fuckin thread, everything need to be turned around their biased opinions while They don't know a single shit about others systems be it retro or not.

You are even promoting the most shitty service ever created. Cause regardless of the pricing you retards pay for roms. VC can't even emulate their own fuckin games properly without making them look darker with a crappy proportion. they even prefer altering games than paying for a brand, like they did with kawazaki on waverace.
>>
How fun is You Yu Hakusho with a multi tap and three friends over??
>>
>>3939380
I'm not reading that blog, but calm down, I'm not a Nintendo fanboy. I just noticed you've been shitposting using "nintendog" a lot.
>>
>>3939415
By definition any game is fun with friends.
>>3939416

SCV4 as the best CV game, sonic was always shit and the press right to win meme are shitty opinion that deserve shitposting.
>>
>>3939446
>SCV4 as the best CV game, sonic was always shit and the press right to win meme are shitty opinion that deserve shitposting.

What has this to do with this thread at all, shitposter?
>>
>>3939446
If this is unironic, I think you need some time off 4chan and video game discussion, console wars shitposting is fucking with your mind.
>>
>>3938724
one of the best
>>
File: gradius5-10.png (496KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
gradius5-10.png
496KB, 640x448px
Gradius V or Sin & Punishment 2
>>
>>3941619
Why are you even comparing them?
Anyway, not retro.
>>
>>3939446
>>3939380
>>3939190
autism
>>
File: Gunstar_boss_1.png (363KB, 650x455px) Image search: [Google]
Gunstar_boss_1.png
363KB, 650x455px
wtf are you all doing?
>>
It is Dynamite Headdy desu, then Alien Soldier then Gunstar Heroes.
>>
Mischief makers desu
>>
>>3941862
Beware anon, or you will trigger the autistic anti-Nintendo poster that gets irritated by anyone mentioning Treasure games on Nintendo systems because "normies" like them.
>>
Silhouette Mirage
>>
>>3938724
Yes it's this one, but /vr/ has currently way too many contrarians, I see.

I just came from a /v/ thread where OP said /vr/ prefers X to Rondo...
>>
>>3941883
>I just came from a /v/ thread where OP said /vr/ prefers X to Rondo...

Castlevania threads on /vr/ are worse than on /v/, but I don't see anything wrong in prefering X to Rondo, in fact, I don't see anything wrong in liking both since they're different games.
/v/ probably still believes Dracula X is a shit port of Rondo, the meme opinion.
>>
File: 1423076106594.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1423076106594.png
325KB, 382x417px
>>3941907
>/v/ probably still believes Dracula X is a shit port of Rondo, the meme opinion.
>>
File: IMG_0094.jpg (131KB, 256x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0094.jpg
131KB, 256x359px
:^)
>>
>>3941738
>Not at least one person using Fire+Laser
Are you faggots TRYING to get yourselves killed?!
>>
>>3942040
Since /vr/ was alive at the time these games were released, /vr/ knows that Dracula X and Rondo of Blood are different games.
Back in the day though, people here thought Dracula X was a "bad port" of a legendary japanese-only title for the PC Engine, a system that was released here as Turbografx and that very few people owned, on top of the game being for the CD-ROM unit of it.
The whole mysticism around Rondo of Blood made people think it was a super amazing game, and better than the weird Dracula X that was released for SNES in 1995, that was considered a solid but hard entry and that many people thought as a step-back from IV due to controls.
Eventually, these people got to play Rondo of Blood (be it emulation, Wii or PSP) and realized that, why yes, the game was really good, but different than Dracula X outside of some sprites of enemies and the main character.
Then come /v/, kids born in the late 90s or early 00s who weren't actually alive or conscious back in 1995 and who only got into Castlevania due to youtubers, or recommendations, most likely starting with SOTN.
Now, the "DX is a bad port of Rondo" is a meme that was echoed for years, more than a decade online. These echoes reached these newer generations that didn't know much about the games. In result, you have young people like /v/ who still never even played Dracula X on SNES because they think that it's just better to play the "better version", Rondo of Blood.

TL;DR /v/ stumbles with the mistakes /vr/ committed in the past.

The problem of Castlevania shitposting is entirely another subject and has to do with console warring. /v/ doesn't care about old console wars since they played all these games on emulators or collections on their new systems.
>>
>>3942071
So moral of the story /v/ needs to use google
>>
>>3942085
No, /v/ needs to play the games they talk about.
>>
>>3942090
>/v/
>actually playing games
>>
>>3942071
Didn't the meme begun because of ignorant magazine reviewers in the 90s?
>>
>>3942095
A mix of everything, but yeah some 90s magazines told people that there was a japanese game released 2 years before Dracula X called Rondo of Blood, I don't remember if they said it was the "original version" or not, but you know how the internet works, it's like a broken telephone.
>>
>>3939329
It's on Xbox 360 though, so fuck it.
>>
I liked Radiant Silvergun.
>>
>>3938731
>McDonalds Treasure Land Adventure
by the numbers yawn fest, not even as good as dynamite headdy.
>>
>>3938750
>Why is it trendy to hate on Treasure lately?
because everyones had a chance to try the games now and are finding it hard to get the hype around them, treasure is overated ass.
>>
>>3943247
Show me an example of a post overrating Treasure.
Also you're implying that because people can emulate now that gives them a shitposting free pass.
Also, some Treasure games are on N64 and Saturn, which means iffy emulation.
>>
>>3938740
This. It's also the only good one they ever made.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.