[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why no WW2 scenario? Is it cause Japan lost?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (14KB, 250x135px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 250x135px
Why no WW2 scenario? Is it cause Japan lost?
>>
Why no nanking rape scenario?
>>
>>3938070
I really don't think Japan can portray WW2 with anything other than embarrassment and sadness, at least it's genuine, unlike the German fucks
>>
File: Live_Lei.png (121KB, 287x434px) Image search: [Google]
Live_Lei.png
121KB, 287x434px
>>3938070
Most of these were meant to be based on genres rather then time periods. Also I imagine that with a war theme it's a bit harder to have the sillier tone the game has without seemin weird.
>>
>>3938070
Silly anon, demon king Orested IS the WW2 theme. If you win, you live forever in solitude, representing Japan's isolation policy, and when you lose you activate Armageddon, which is obviously a nuclear explosion that kills everyone.
>>
>>3938070
A Close-To-Present-Day War Soldier campaign would be nice.
If they make a sequel, they should include that, and a Noire chapter.
Maybe instead of the final time period being Fantasy, the could make it Sci-Fi with some technology ready to completely devour existence.
>>
>>3938129
Conker's bad fur day
>>
>>3938164
British Colonising Generic African-Asia Country Scenario
WW2 Scenario
Noire Scenario
Modern Day Scenario set at a Political rally (so there's lots of enemies)
>>
>>3938093
Those Nazi movies/games were made outside Germany, which would be illegal to be made in Germany because of antisemitism laws.
>>
>>3939680
What's your point?
>>
File: Sky_Destroyer_cover_art.jpg (40KB, 384x280px) Image search: [Google]
Sky_Destroyer_cover_art.jpg
40KB, 384x280px
>>3938093
>I really don't think Japan can portray WW2 with anything other than embarrassment and sadness

Wrong.
>>
>>3939686
Are you retarded?
>>
>>3938070
No, they already had actual themes they could do something with
>>
>>3939761
How could you NOT have a WW2 theme? The final boss could be Sergeant O. Dio
>>
>>3938093
I forgot the name of it but there was a WW2 about a group of modern Japanese coast guard members who were transported to the Pacific theater during WW2, and they rescue an Imperial Japanese spy whose ship was sunk. It was pretty good desu.
>>
>>3938070
dont be petty
>>
>>3939865
How would they implement a different way of fighting? Shooting was already in the Wild West chapter
>>
>>3940957
Instead of single character its platoons/tanks/single sniper and the battlefield represents a huge battlefield so tanks can't Fire as far and snipers very far or whatever and theres a abilities to make certain areas camouflage

Getting a bit advance wars tho
>>
>>3939680
>which would be illegal to be made in Germany because of antisemitism laws.
The antisemitism laws don't prohibit media centered around history.
>>
>>3941031
still wouldn't work
>>
>>3941146
Well you're no fun
>>
>>3938089
Kung fu is stronk in 2D. Kung fu killed rapists.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.