[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tetris Attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: ta_record.png (49KB, 906x860px) Image search: [Google]
ta_record.png
49KB, 906x860px
If I had cut my last chain short it would have been under 5 minutes. Oh well.

Has anyone ever beaten puzzle mode?
>>
>>3937920

>tfw you played this game religiously (and still do) so noone wanted to play with you as they'd get utterly destroyed.

Clear mode best mode

Also currently playing the original PdP version, cute fairies are cute.. I think I heard that one is somehow easier than TA, do I misremeber that?
>>
>>3937920
I try to be V. Hard with no deaths at least once a week, and usually do

I've barely played any of the other modes though. Puzzle mode eventually became a soul-sucking tease.
>>
>>3937920
I haven't played in ages, but I beat all modes on all difficulties. I also cracked the password system just by taking notes and isolating the variables, allowing me to make passwords that you couldn't achieve through normal play. I had one that takes you to the end of puzzle mode with zero time elapsed. If I ever find my old notes, I'll post my passwords.
>>
>>3937920
I got to the Raven in puzzle mode, never cleared his first stage though.
>>
>>3937920
My gf and I beat the puzzle mode last summer. You get a code that unlocks a more challenging mode.
>>
>>3938470

>tw you finally think you beat it and then -ANOTHER ROUND?

Those madmen, there is only so much torture one man can take.
>>
>>3937956
I had the same problem
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
My brother and I used to have incredibly intense versus rounds of this game. I liked playing as the giant piranha flower or Kamek.

We also enjoyed Pokémon Puzzle League on the N64. The 3D Vs. matches between us sometimes lasted 12 mins long. No blinking. In retrospect, I think it's one of the only Pokémon games that use the animé series as its foundation outside of Yellow, right?
>>
File: ta_puzzle_1-5-04.png (55KB, 906x860px) Image search: [Google]
ta_puzzle_1-5-04.png
55KB, 906x860px
This is probably the first challenging puzzle of the first set. I'm struggling with it.

FPNDL2ML
>>
>>3941802
Move the top right heart to the right.
Move the bottom left heart to the right.
Move the bottom left triangle to the left.
>>
>>3937920
My gf loves this game and Panel De Pon.

It's super comfy to sit on the couch couch with her as she plays those games while I read /vr/ on my phone.
>>
>>3941895
WIzardry
>>
File: umi1.gif (35KB, 390x494px) Image search: [Google]
umi1.gif
35KB, 390x494px
>>3942882
does she have a dick?
>>
>>3944657

>that moment when with just ONE switch of blocks a seeming mess of unrelated blocks suddenly transforms into a clear solution.

Always weird again.
>>
>>3944684
Not him, but my gf also loves Tetris Attack. She's autistic tier good at it.

She has a dick
>>
>>3944684
Unfortunately no.
Also, you posted her favorite character.
>>
>>3945292
>She has a dick
>She
>Dick

Nigga you gay!
>>
>>3947469
I prefer the term straight*
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.