[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R-TYPE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: rtype.jpg (50KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
rtype.jpg
50KB, 800x480px
I sank so much money on this one. Best SHMUP in the entire universe.
>>
I can make it through the first three stages on one life, but I always get fucked by those dot-trailing assholes in stage four. The furthest I've ever made it is halfway through stage 5.
>>
>>3937425
>memorizer
>>
>>3937457
I like it. I suck at it. But I like these horizontal space shmups the best. Especially if there are freaky organics too.

>>3937457
I can barely make it out of level one.
>>
>>3937550
>I can barely make it out of level one.
Come on, you aren't really trying.
>>
>>3937584
I figured out that two charged shots to the stomach lizard seems to kill boss 01 quick, so if I make it that far I'm ok. But with just one credit I don't get much farther than that.
>>
>>3937425
Finally a good REAL shmup unlike that bullet hell crap kids play these days. 10/10
>>
>>3937425
I am stuck on Stage 8. I have the entire pattern recognized but I just need be able to last long enough to kill the old man before his orbs come to get me all in unison

You can stick the force into his enclosure and shoot the twin laser but I need to pull out just quick enough before his orbs comes careening down. Also the little baby dudes are pretty annoying. Wish me luck guys
>>
>>3937425
First time playing stage 3 is truly an unforgettable moment.
>>
Is R-Type the greatest Shmup ever made?
>>
>>3937661
While I enjoyed the RType series greatly over the years, bullet hell is an awesome subgenre.
>>
>>3938541
Stupid millennial faggot. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>3938542
I was born in the seventies. I'm pretty sure I'm outside the "millennial" range. You just funposting then?
>>
>>3937425
>so much money
How did you manage that? Do you have a goldfish memory and missing index fingers?
>>
File: R-Type_S5_boss.png (28KB, 384x256px) Image search: [Google]
R-Type_S5_boss.png
28KB, 384x256px
>>3937425

Good game but I've never got past this evil blob. In R-Type II i cant beat the third level :(
>>
>>3938551
I don't think OP is implying he sank money on Stage 4's huge battleship boss.
>>
>>3938632
the thicket is safe is go into

this will help you defeat the blob
>>
>>3938639
wat
>>
>>3938650
the little sticks that resemble bamboo shoots, that's what i meant by thicket

if you use nothing but charge shots and go into that when he gets real close you can win.

you can either destroy him or stall for time, eventually this fag will just get tired and go away like the boss of stage 4
>>
how did they fuck up r-type ii so bad
>>
>>3938635
I assumed he meant the game in general. The theory I posted was the only logical explanation I could come up with. Maybe it was presumptive of me to rule out some of the more bizarre theories?
Perhaps the machines in his arcade became self aware and rtype teamed up with a few claws and shook him upside down until all the money fell out of his pockets?
Perhaps he's a retarded double amputee and his wrangler used automatic typing to post for him?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.