[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is hard.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Pokemon Stadium.jpg (72KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Stadium.jpg
72KB, 640x442px
This game is hard.
>>
It's only hard if you're using rentals. Use your team from the games and it's easier, without being too easy.
>>
File: IMG_1673.jpg (70KB, 661x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1673.jpg
70KB, 661x503px
>>3936459

ITS CAUSE YOU'RE GARBAGE
>>
>>3936459
cause the AI fuckin cheats

(more of a problem in stadium 2)
>>
it was pretty tough.

Mewtwo carried me pretty far, as far as my import team went.
>>
>>3936482
The rules of each cup still add a layer of challenge even using your own monsters.
Pika Cup, Poke Cup and Petit Cup all have conditons and you can't use your level 100 charizard from your game, you need to pick lower level ones and try to use the best TMs on them.
The AI is also a bitch.
>>
>>3936459
Was the transfer pak known to have issues with this thing or was I just unlucky and got a real finicky one?
>>
>>3937603
Mine works properly but if I accidentally hit it it might get a connection error and you have to reset. But I assume that's normal.
You can just transfer the Pokemon to the N64 cart and then play without the transfer though.
>>
>>3937603
What kind of issues?
>>
>>3936970
correct
>>
>>3936459
haha what kind of dumbass use fire moves on blastoise
>>
>>3937594
Abra destroys lower-level cups.
>>
>>3940875
I won the pika cup using mainly Pikachu, Omanyte and Mr. Mime
>>
>>3943046
Confirm mr mime was very nice
>>
>>3939807
Moslty wouldnt read the games. It was a long time ago and my brother has it now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.