[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tom and Jerry in fists of furry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Has anyone managed to play this on a modern computer WITH MUSIC?
i thought the rips online were shit and went to aunt's house, ripped the old CD i used back then, and i STILL DONT HAVE MUSIC.
I don't know what else to do besides compatibility mode, which didn't work.

The problem is bad enough that some retard online rated the game badly because "it had absolutely no music".. but there's a "music volume" setting on options. How dumb..
>>
>>3935823
btw im clearly talking about PC version and i refuse to play the N64 one, don't even try that
>>
>>3935823
Sounds like a typical issue with games that uses CD audio tracks? Use Alcohol and mount that if you aren't using a physical CD. I used to use WinCDEmu but those virtual drive programs never get CD audio working. Alcohol works though.
>>
>>3935838
i was using daemontools and i had no problem with other games. I also tried "virtual clonedrive" because i had in installed, neither worked. Will try alcohol i guess.
>>
>>3935841
Daemon Tools had some weird history with malware scares. I went with Alcohol, and it worked with Half-Life retail and Wipeout XL just fine.
>>
>>3935849
didnt work either. Fuck it, the music was possibly the best part of the game. Not that im gonna play this game more than once or twice until my computer eventually dies of old age, but i wanted to have it running properly...
>>
>>3935823
Burn at the burner's slowest speed
>>
>>3935916

You could try running it in a virtual machine...but at that point why even bother
>>
>>3935938
im not burning anything i ripped a real cd into an iso and mounted it.

>>3936059
yup, no way im gonna try that. At least the game runs i guess..
>>
>>3935826
it's the same fucking game dude. Who cares
>>
>>3935823
>i thought the rips online were shit
>i refuse to play the N64 one
>yup, no way im gonna try that

You seem to be very dead set on doing things your way only and every other way is garbage not worth trying. If that's the case, then just enjoy your game without music.

saged
>>
>>3937339
>i ripped a real cd into an iso and mounted it.

You dipshit, ISO is data only. You have to use BIN/CUE if you want the audio tracks.
>>
>>3935823
fun ass game
>>
i only played house trap which i loved up until the level with the vacuum cleaner. i had a very strong fear of vacuum cleaners as a child.
yes, this is my contribution to the thread.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.