[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst Neo Geo game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Worst Neo Geo game?
>>
There were several Mahjong and quiz games.

These can be considered the bottom of the barrel of the NeoGeo library.
>>
i'm not a big fan of the streetfighter
>>
>>3934828
>Not liking Quiz Meitantei Neo & Geo
How can you be such pleb?
>>
Ashitty no Joe
>>
Anything made by those hack frauds at NG:Dev.Team
>>
Don't know why my pic got erased as it was not offensive, and kind of related to the subject (i. e. funny things from the 90s gone wrong), but whatever...?
>>
>>3934880
I only wish they'd taken the rest of the thread with the pic. You're just a worthless, shitposting faggot.
>>
>>3934882
My feelings are hurt, it's a blue board and I wish you just didn't prance around insulting people.
>>
>>3934834
I don't know Japanese.
Tell me how these games play.

Are these quiz games based on recalling Japanese pop culture trivia of the 90s or do they have gameplay similar to Ace Attorney where you have to solve a mystery by clues and lose health when you make the wrong conclusions?

How popular were these quiz games in arcades and what kind of people (age, sex, skill level, social caste) played them?
>>
voltage fighter gowcaizer
>>
>>3935534
At least it had tits.
>>
>>3934943
>Are these quiz games based on recalling Japanese pop culture trivia of the 90s or do they have gameplay similar to Ace Attorney where you have to solve a mystery by clues and lose health when you make the wrong conclusions?
The former.
>>
File: 14306701.jpg (358KB, 850x1184px) Image search: [Google]
14306701.jpg
358KB, 850x1184px
Perhaps not the worst, but definately one of the most subpar.
On the whole though, the Neo Geo had a killer library. Very few stinkers.
>>
SvC Chaos
>>
>>3935542
So for the King of Fighters quiz game does it require knowledge of the history and minutiae of the game series or are Kyo and Iori going to ask me about trivia from the 90s Japan equivalent of Saturday Night Live?
>>
>>3935534
Where's that picture of Karin's butt?
>>
Legend of Success Joe
>>
File: 1416863205.png (124KB, 359x258px) Image search: [Google]
1416863205.png
124KB, 359x258px
>>3934814
Top Player's Golf, neo geo's shitty golf game
>>
>>3935534
Why do you think this :(
>>
>>3935534
It has Nobuyuki Hiyama yelling movenames, your argument is invalid.
>>3935551 is also pretty rad. Weird control at times but I love the voice acting, and dat ending. One of the better earlier SNK non vs fighter games along with Mutation Nation and Robo Army.
>>
awesome soundtrack but burning fight is pretty bad
>>
>>3935551
Yeah cyber lip and magician lord are pretty crap, not the worst on the system but extremely mediocre.
>>
>>3937829
Oh man. I wanted to like Magician Lord, but goddamn is it hard. Like stupid hard. As in, they didn't think through a good chunk of the enemy layouts. Nice concept, shoddy execution. Wish it had gotten a sequel.
Also, while I wouldn't call it "bad" Sengoku 1 is also kinda shoddy. It's crazy as hell though.
>beat a stage
>jump 50 million feet into the sky and fight demons in "heaven"
Uh... okay?
>>
>>3935829
Gowcaizer is a shallow fighting game with zero competitive merit.
>>
>>3937886
The only good thing about Sengoku 1 and 2 is the psychedelia.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.