[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Hexen? I first played it on the N64

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Hexenbox.jpg (21KB, 288x335px) Image search: [Google]
Hexenbox.jpg
21KB, 288x335px
What do you guys think of Hexen? I first played it on the N64 as a kid and I'm replaying it now on the PC. I gotta say, this shit's just as fun if not more fun than I remember.
>>
It's the closest Doom-engine games come to being fun for me. Heretic is comfy but not particularly enthralling.

And Doom? At best I fucking tolerated the first one. I couldn't even finish the second one because it was so. Goddamned. Boring.
>>
>>3934215
Loved it when it came out, but never got past the first hub when I was a kid.

Played it again a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Some puzzles were a bit hard and had to refer to walkthrough, but it was worth it. no sense aimlessly wandering around with no idea what to do. If I find myself doing that for more than 20min, I check the walkthrough.

Probably my favorite doom-engine game.
>>
I recall being pretty chuffed with myself when I discovered you could skip climbing that tower at the start if you play the mage.
>>
>>3934215
>What do you guys think of Hexen?

I like the character class in the game but overall Heretic is way more enjoyable thanks to its level-structured campaign.
>>
Lacking enemy variety
Lacking weapon variety per class

It's a tedious game
>>
>>3934215
poopoo game. I'd announce my sage if this was back when you could announce sages. although i'm not saging so I wouldn't do that anyway. could be lying though. or not who knows lmao
>>
>>3934441

You type like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
>>
>>3934445
you like shitty games and youre upset about it lol
>>
File: Screenshot_Hexen_20170221_125419.png (597KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_Hexen_20170221_125419.png
597KB, 1920x1080px
I like both Heretic and Hexen a lot, I'm having a lot of fun playing them again.
Also, I'm posting this here because its Hexen related and doesn't deserve its own thread: Anyone recognizes the mod in pic related? I'm dead curious.
>>
>>3934485

Suck a log of shit straight from my asshole.
>>
>>3934441
>>3934445
>>3934485
>>3934523

Thanks for doing your bit to maintain quality standards around here, ladies.
>>
>>3934527

Anytime. Learn how to spell, by the way.
>>
>>3934514
Wrath of Cronos, my dude.

https://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?p=988485#p988485
>>
>>3934567
Thank you very much anon!
>>
>>3934523
Lol go fap to some scat u depraved fuck.
>>
File: slaughtaur.gif (3KB, 77x76px) Image search: [Google]
slaughtaur.gif
3KB, 77x76px
>>3934215
I found its switch hunt design tiring. And it had boring enemy designs.

Heretic was legit though.
>>
GREETINGS MORTAL ARE YOU READY FOR MONOTONOUS SWITCH PUZZLES?
>>
>>3934648

Come, fap with me my child!
>>
>>3936465
scat crazed pedo detected who enjoys shitty games. could you be more disgusting m8? jesus
>>
>>3936465
>>3936469
go erp somewhere else, faggots.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.