[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NES Classic replacement announced.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 7

File: 1492635742179.jpg (286KB, 1160x653px) Image search: [Google]
1492635742179.jpg
286KB, 1160x653px
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-04-19-sources-nintendo-to-launch-snes-mini-this-year

>EuroGamer quoted it as a "SNES Mini" but it contains games from the NEX, SNES, GB/C, Virtual Boy and N64.
>First party only with some licencees that relate to Nintendo's own releases.
>No Pokemon, that will be it's own plug & play, also cheaper due to less games but the price and release plans are unknown.
>Being done by Nintendo NERD like the last one.
>Issues that the NES Classic had have been fixed with this.
>120 games, all of the same in all regions this time with new translations if needed (unless otherwise noted).
>The same batch of games will be released as a compilation pack on the Switch, both retail and digitally to avoid another NES Classic issue.
>Uses the same AC Adapter as the Switch, pointing to to being more powerful to emulate the N64 & Virtual Boy.
>GameCube/GBA Plug & Play coming soon after this.
>Contains WiFi for firmware updates and Bluetooth to connect Switch accessories to it.
>$100 US Dollars for the plug & play, $60 for the Switch version.
>Will be 60hz in all regions.
>4 players.

Games in part 2.
>>
>>3934034
Part 2.

>NES
1.Clu Clu Land
2.Excitebike
3.Ice Climber
4.Mach Rider
5.Pinball
6.Super Mario Bros.
7.Wrecking Crew
8.Balloon Fight
9.Donkey Kong (Original 1983/6 Famicom/NES release, no pie factory)
10.Donkey Kong Jr.
11.Donkey Kong 3
12.Mario Bros. (Original 1983/6 Famicom/NES release)
13.Kid Icarus (Japanese version is the FDS version)
14.The Legend of Zelda (Japanese version is the FDS version)
15.Metroid (Japanese version is the FDS version)
16.Punch Out (1990 re-release with Mr.Dream with VC edits)
17.Super Mario Bros. 2
18.Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (Japanese version is the FDS version)
19.Tetris (The Tetris Company license)
20.Super Mario Bros. 3
21.Dr. Mario
22.StarTropics (Newly made Japanese translation by 8-4 Ltd., was previously unreleased in Japan)
23.Yoshi
24.Yoshi's Cookie
25.Kirby's Adventure
26.Tetris 2 (The Tetris Company license)
27.Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II (See StarTropics)
28.Wario's Woods
29.Earthbound Beginnings (Unreleased on it's original format, was released on the Wii U's VC however)
30.Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels (FDS game)
>>
>>3934037
Part 3.

>SNES
1.F-Zero
2.Pilotwings
3.SimCity (EA licence)
4.Super Mario World
5.The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
6.Super Mario Kart
7.Star Fox (Q-Games owns the source code, has been cleared)
8.Super Mario All-Stars (Original 1993 release)
9.Super Metroid
10.Stunt Race FX (Q-Games owns the source code, has been cleared)
11.Super Punch-Out!!
12.Donkey Kong Country (Microsoft owns the source code, was removed for the Wii's VC but has since been reuploaded and released on the Wii U & New 3DS' VC)
13.Tetris & Dr. Mario (The Tetris Company license)
14.Wario's Woods
15.Kirby's Avalanche (Sega licence, contains newly made Japanese translation for the Japanese market by Sega themselves)
16.Kirby's Dream Course
17.EarthBound
18.Killer Instinct (Microsoft licence)
19.Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (Super FX (2) patents have since expired, hardware is now PD and Yoshi's Island can now be released)
20.Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (See DKC1)
21.Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
22.Tetris Attack (The Tetris Company license for it's name, replaced with Panel De Pon in Japan)
23.Kirby Super Star
24.Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble (see DKC1)
25.Kirby's Dream Land 3
26.Kirby's Super Star Stacker (Newly made English translation by 8-4 Ltd., was previously unreleased in the west)

>Virtual Boy
1.Mario's Tennis
2.Galactic Pinball
3.Mario Clash
4.Virtual Boy Wario Land
>>
Nintendo can just fuck off. I'm just done. Any goodwill this company has built up with me over the years is just gone now.
>>
>>3934039
Part 4.

>Game Boy (Color)
1.Alleyway
2.Super Mario Land
3.Solar Striker
4.Balloon Kid (Updated color version which was previously unreleased in the west, translated by 8-4 Ltd.)
5.Radar Mission
6.Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters
7.Metroid II: Return of Samus
8.Wave Race
9.Kirby's Dream Land
10.Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
11.Kirby's Pinball Land
12.Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
13.Donkey Kong (94, with Super Game Boy features)
14.Mario's Picross (With Super Game Boy features)
15.Kirby's Dream Land 2 (With Super Game Boy features)
16.Donkey Kong Land (Microsoft owns the source code but has been released on the 3DS' VC, with Super Game Boy features)
17.Kirby's Block Ball (With Super Game Boy features)
18.Donkey Kong Land 2 (See DKL1)
19.Mole Mania (With Super Game Boy features)
20.Kirby's Star Stacker (With Super Game Boy features)
21.Game & Watch Gallery (With Super Game Boy features)
22.Donkey Kong Land III (2000's colorized version, using the original English script from it's original Game Boy release, patched by Nintendo NERD, also see DKL1)
23.Wario Land II (Game Boy Color version)
24.Game & Watch Gallery 2 (Game Boy Color version in all regions, edits for the Japanese version by Nintendo Nerd)
25.The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (GBC Game)
26.Game & Watch Gallery 3 (GBC game, with multiplayer for Judge)
27.Wario Land 3 (GBC game)
28.Kirby's Tilt 'n' Tumble (GBC Game, requires either a Switch JoyCon (Both L and/or R JoyCon is fine) or a Switch Pro Controller)
29.The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (GBC game, with link up)
30.The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (GBC game, with link up)
>>
>>3934042
Part 5.

>N64 (* = Supports the Rumble Pak and/or the Controller Pak if the game supports it)
1.Pilotwings 64
2.Super Mario 64 (Original launch version)
3.Wave Race 64 *
4.Killer Instinct Gold (Microsoft licence)
5.Cruis'n USA (Warner Bros. licence) *
6.Mario Kart 64 *
7.Blast Corps (Microsoft licence) *
8.Star Fox 64 *
9.Diddy Kong Racing (Microsoft owns the source code and the rights to Banjo & Conker) *
10.Yoshi's Story *
11.1080°: TenEighty Snowboarding *
12.Banjo-Kazooie (Microsoft licence) *
13.Cruis'n World (Warner Bros. licence) *
14.F-Zero X *
15.The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time *
16.The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quest (With N64 button pallets, was only released on GameCube before this) *
17.Mario Party (The rubberize sticks will avoid the issues people had with the original) *
18.Super Smash Bros. *
19.Mario Golf (With Transfer Pak characters included, edits by Nintendo NERD) *
20.Jet Force Gemini (Microsoft licence) *
21.Donkey Kong 64 (Microsoft owns the source code and the rights to Jetpac but has been released on Wii U VC, Jetpac & Arcade Doney Kong by Ikegami Tsushinki included, Expansion Pack game) *
22.Mario Party 2 *
23.Excitebike 64 *
24.Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards *
25.Cruis'n Exotica (Warner Bros. licence) *
26.The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Expansion Pack game) *
27.Banjo-Tooie (Microsoft licence) *
28.Paper Mario *
29.Dr. Mario 64 *
30.Mario Party 3 *

A huge improvement over the NES Classic, what are your thoughts of this?
>>3934040
Kimishima is fixing the company after what Iwata did to it.
>>
>>3934045
>Kimishima is fixing the company after what Iwata did to it.
Oh, really? Terrific. I'll be waiting for another shipment of NES Minis that actually make it to stores and not some scalper shithead's ebay listings. Oh, wait...
>>
>>3934045
>>3934042
>>3934039
>>3934037
I completely believe you.
>>
>>3934039
There is absolutely no reason why Microsoft would own the source code for Donkey Kong Country, it is a completely Nintendo owned IP
>>
>>3934049
>never intended NES mini to be a permanent product.
I called bullshit on this when I first read it around a week ago. Now I realize it isn't. This would have been the first holiday season in something like 30 fucking years where they didn't have an "active" console on the shelves. They had to have something to calm their investors. I'm betting this was it. A stopgap until the Switch was ready to go, and then dropped like a bad habit. Real classy, Nintendo.

>547 posts of games, most of which weren't for the SNES/Sufami
Where are you getting this games list from? N64 games? C'mon, man.
>>
>>3934050
There was an issue some years ago when Microsoft acquired Rare. They thought, for whatever completely fucking insane reason, that Donkey Kong would be a property they owned through the acquisition. This was one of the key reasons why they wanted Rare in the first place. Quite fucking obviously, buying Rare isn't going to get you Donkey Kong. Instead, they ended up with the DK Country games, as Rare owned and developed those properties. The actual intellectual property rights to Donkey Kong as a whole, obviously, was retained by Nintendo.
>>
>>3934048
They're replacing the NES Classic with this for a reason.
>>3934050
They yanked it off of the Wii's VC years back, only to return and show up on the Wii U's & 3DS' VC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_Console#Library_history

>In later years, some games have been removed from the service due to their licenses expiring, namely R-Type and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, among others. The three Donkey Kong Country SNES games produced by Rare were unknowingly withdrawn. Since Nintendo retains the rights to these games, the reason for their removal remained unknown, however they have since been released on the Wii U eShop and were also added back to the Wii Shop Channel as well. Sonic the Hedgehog and its sequel Sonic the Hedgehog 2 were both removed in Japan in 2012. While the games returned to the Wii Shop Channel in 2013, they were removed yet again on October 30, 2015 on the Japanese Wii Shop Channel and Xbox Live Arcade in that region while the 3D Classics versions ported by M2 are still available on the Nintendo 3DS for download via the 3DS eShop. However, both North America and Europe still have both games available to download on the Wii Shop Channel and Xbox Live Arcade. While these and other removed titles can no longer be found or purchased from the Shop Channel, they remain available to those who have purchased them prior to their removal. Such users may still re-download them on their Wii consoles and even transfer them to a Wii U system using the "system transfer" tool. Any Wii Virtual Console titles can be transferred to the Wii U and played via its Wii Mode.
>>
This is complete bullshit
Nintendo would NEVER be that generous
Virtual Boy games are never going to get released by Nintendo for anything ever again
>>
My bullshit detector is tingling.
>>
Again, where is this list of games coming from? Is this just some fanboy's fantasy list? Most of the titles aren't even SNES games.
>>
>>3934039
>21.Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Bullshit
>>
>>3934060
This is Kimishima we're talking about, also normies were complaining about Mario 3 being $5 dollars on the E-Shop when it's $20 on E-Bay.
>>
>>3934064
EuroGamer =/= Emily Rogers
>>3934065
This is a "classics" system, EuroGamer is just labling it as a "SNES Mini" for the time being.
>>3934067
Was released on the Wii U's VC.
>>
If you hadn't added the switch port crap it might have been believable.
>>
>>3934072
>Was released on the Wii U's VC.
Hmm. So it was. They should make a proper sequel featuring Geno and Mallow
>>
>>3934072
>This is a "classics" system, EuroGamer is just labling it as a "SNES Mini" for the time being.
Either it's a SNES Mini or it isn't. And this fictional games list isn't. It's also not $60. The storage alone for this games list would push the cost of the unit way above $60 to be profitable at all.

Also, Nintendo doesn't do catch-all "classics" systems, that's what the VC is for. They did the NES Mini, with NES games. If they actually do a SNES Mini, it's going to be exactly that. A tiny little SNES shaped unit with SNES, and only SNES, titles. No 670GB of not-SNES games. No four player. No $60 price point.

This entire thread is made-up bullshit.
>>
>>3934078
It's just so that if another NES Classis issue happens Nintendo will have a back up, also >>3934070

>>3934081
Other then N64 the games are very small, only 4GB is needed and that barely costs anything.
>>
>>3934090
Great. So where are you getting this information and games list from again?
>>
>>3934092
2Ch & NeoGaf.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1361829
>>
>>3934095
So in other words, no official source whatsoever. Got it.
>>
My dad works for Nintendo, and he told me they are releasing a SNES mini+ with a bunch of Sega games too!
It will include every genesis game, every game gear , every mega drive, saturn and dreamcast game.
Also it will include beta version of games.
Also it will include Tekken vs. Street Fighter vs. Virtual Fighter vs. Mortal Kombat Trilogy vs. SNK
Also it will have a 200 million terabyte harddrive and rumble pack support for all the old games.
Also it will play all switch, ps4 and ps5 and ps6 games and all xbox, xbox 360 and xbox one games.
They are releasing it for $50 this summer.

Believe me or not I don't care. I know what is true.
>>
>>3934095
Also, link to 2Ch posts please.
>>
>>3934101
Is this true? Requesting sources.
>>
>>3934097
No, there is a official source, GAF Shiggy lives near Nintendo of Europe's HQ and gets said info first hand when Shikamaru Ninja is a ex-Famitsu staff member who now works for 4Gamer.net, one of Japan's most trusted Gaming sites.
>>
>>3934105
It's bullshit. My uncle is Dr. Sega and he said he has no idea what this faggot is talking about.
>>
>>3934103
It's in the NeoGaf link.
>>
>>3934107
Fuck you faget, I am playing it right now.
I would take a picture but my camera is broken right now.
I will take one tomorrow though. Then you'll realize you were an idiot, idiot.
>>
>>3934106
Then either Nintendo, 4Gamer, or Famitsu will have an article about this. And yet they don't. Which isn't surprising, as it's all complete bullshit. Still, it makes for a fun shitposting thread.
>>
File: BlackHamburger.jpg (3KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
BlackHamburger.jpg
3KB, 275x183px
>>3934037
Which version of SMB 3?
>>
>>3934113
t-there's more than one???
>>
>>3934113
The west will get the 60hz US version/whatever version is on VC/The NES Classic.
>>
File: 1473245733560 (1).jpg (19KB, 202x232px) Image search: [Google]
1473245733560 (1).jpg
19KB, 202x232px
>>3934114
snes all stars ver.
and NES / Famicom ver.
Yes.
>>
>>3934117
That too.
>>
>>3934115
According the the 2ch info we will be getting ALL the versions of SMB3! So the snes mini will have:
Super Mario Bros 3 (j)
Super Mario Bros 3 (u v1)
Super Mario Bros 3 (u v2)
Super Mario Bros 3 (e)
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3 (j)
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3 (u v1)
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3 (u v2)

Truly this new snes mini is the best system ever.
>>
>>3934120
Also the info said it will have the e-reader levels.
All hail SNES mini!
>>
the line in the sand that divides Rare properties and Nintendo properties is pretty firmly established at this point. there's no way we'll see Banjo or Killer Instinct on a Nintendo system. fake
>>
>>3934120
2Ch said nothing about that, also Reddit is the one who digs up what rom version things like that use, not 2Ch.

Also no GBA games, read >>3934034
>>
>>3934125
Explain why Nintendo left in Jetpac in DK64's VC release then.
>>
>>3934128
Are you seriously arguing about an imaginary system?
>>
>>3934139
EuroGamer does not make stuff up.
>>
>>3934034
I hope it's true but probably not.
>>
>>3934034
>>EuroGamer quoted it as a "SNES Mini" but it contains games from the NEX, SNES, GB/C, Virtual Boy and N64.
fake and gay this would ruin them releasing more past a snes one in the future
>>
File: hood script.gif (960KB, 320x173px) Image search: [Google]
hood script.gif
960KB, 320x173px
>>3934117
The order of this list angers me.
>>
>>3934143
No you're right.
Let's do some math here!
NES games are $5 a piece on VC.
30 × 5 = 150
SNES games are 8 each on VC.
8 × 26 = 208
Gameboy color games? $3 each
3 × 30 = 90
N64 at $10 each
10 × 30 = 300

So of course nintendo is going to give away $748 worth of games for $60.
You'd literally have to be fucking retarded to think this.
>>
Am I reading this right? We'll get this on switch? If so, that's huge for switch users. Can't wait!
>>
>>3934165
Welcome to Kimishima's Nintendo, where they're catching up to the 21th century.
>>
>>3934168
Why would they sell you a bundled packaged of roms when they could sell each individual rom for 8 dollars
>>
>>3934174
Read >>3934171
>>
>>3934176
I seriously doubt, wanna know why? Because the retarded fanboys will eat it up and continue buying each individual rom.
>>
>>3934179
But even those people don't wan't to pay $5 for Mario 3 again.
>>
>>3934171
Don't be naive.
Even the 'rare replay' is $30 for $30 games. There is no way Nintendo is going to give 116 games for $60.
>>
You know you can get the entire library for free if you modded Wii or something.
>>
>>3934185
Thats where Kimishima will 1-Up Microsoft with some of the same games.
>>
>>3934197
>same games
Nah, Nintendo only got the rights to the DKC trilogy.
>>
>>3934201
Microsoft still has the source code.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_Console#Library_history
>>
>>3934042
>no Pokemon
Fake as fuck.
>>
>>3934213
They're selling that as it's own thing on a later date.
>>
>>3934034
>Will be 60hz in all regions
Cool that they have stopped fucking up European retro releases for the sake of retarded Italians and Spaniards who can't speak English. It's still a turbonormie machine though.
>>
We already had this thread. Fuck off and stop advertising your shitty fake leaks.
>>
>>3934034

Meanwhile I play my Retropie which was 40$.
Complete NES, SNES, GBA, SMD, SMS, N64 romsets and box art.
>>
>>3934526

meanwhile I do the same on a 20 quid second hand wii with component cables and scanline with a Snes classic controller with special mention to playing Snatcher with a lightgun.

your move.
>>
>>3934045
if these run at 60fps I'll suck off every Jap I've ever seen
>>
This thing sounds cool, and I sincerely mean that. What I don't like is how all of these old games and consoles are under the spotlight again, and for a few years every hipster and normalfag alive will do their absolute best to drive up the prices for everyone else even more. I can't wait for the retro games bubble to pop.

It'll be within the next few years... right?
>>
>>3934526

*tips fedora
>>
>>3934535

Will it fuck.

Nintendo just downloading emulators and banging them on a pi.
>>
>>3934541
>>
>>3934551
nintendo actually has their own in house emulators that work better than any of the other shit out there. so does MS. MS even got Conker and Jet Force Gemini running at 60fps just by emulation
>>
>>3934557
Nintendo's custom FDS format is a pain in the ass, but can still be modified to work with emulators
>>
>>3934557
>MS even got Conker and Jet Force Gemini running at 60fps just by emulation
I'm not sure about those, but Rare actually ported the Banjo-Kazooie code to the Xbox 360.
>>
>>3934569
Yeah I know: Banjo kazooie and perfect dark are 360 ports emulated on the xbox one, conker and JFJ are n64 emulated games.

Rare Replay is p cool.
>>
File: 1434544931241.jpg (29KB, 600x733px) Image search: [Google]
1434544931241.jpg
29KB, 600x733px
>>3934034
This sounds like bullshit, but I want to believe.
>>
>>3934557
>nintendo actually has their own in house emulators that work better than any of the other shit out there.
Maybe for the n64, everything else is better emulated on even on your fucking phone.
>>
>>3934034
Hold the fuck up.
Some anon literally wish-listed this as a hypothetical last week in it's own thread.
Right down to the games being available as software for the switch.
Are people taking 4chan's random posts as news sources now?
>>
>>3934603
Here it is:
Just some anon's made up wish list after referencing the NeoGaf thread saying the NES classic was discontinued.
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/373851194/#q373851194
>>
>>3934603
he used the same neogaf thread
>>
I wholeheartedly doubt that this will be a thing but I can't say that I wouldn't buy it if it actually came out. 120 of the best games ever for $60 is too good.
>>
>>3934034
I urge everyone in this thread even considering this piece of shit to just buy a normal snes/super famicom and an everdrive. Fuck Nintendo.
>>
>>3934617
I already have literally every console released senpai, I'm buying this anyway ;*)
>>
>>3934034
If real with all those games, that's a fucking incredible deal. I doubt it though.
>>
>>3934034
Read the article. They don't say anything about all those games op added. They literally just said Nintendo is planning a snes mini. Op is bamboozling us.
>>
>>3934617
Seriously Anon, do you think nintendogs would do one logical thing ?
No they will buy any shit with their favorite milking company stamped on it.

I sold 3 mini nes (payed 54 euros each) for respectivly 99 and two 140 to buy real rare games on others systems. I am not ashamed to do the same as the scum resellers, those people just love taking it up the ass.
>>
>>3934051
I work retail, the Nintendo rep literally said they do not care about meeting nes classic demands. A one time 60 dollar fee is useless to them compared to switches, which keep people buyin software. And we've been getting like ten switches a week.
>>
I really don't understand why this thread got so many replies when the there are zero sources for the op. Why are people so gullible?
>>
>>3934720
Nobody actually believes this, idiot. It's just one guy. Everyone else is pointing out how he's wrong and/or imagining what if it were true
>>
Oh boy, do I love shitposting!
>>
Why would you even want one of these?
It's nothing but a shitty emulator box that's worse than just emulating on your PC?
Sometimes it feels like people will buy any piece of shit as long it's one pressed out by their beloved shill company #1
>>
They should just re-make Pokemon Stadium, and have the gameboy games built in to it, like when we had to use transfer packs back in the day.
>>
>>3934742
Well, if you actually read the OP, it claims to be way more than an emulator box
>>
>>3934745
No one under 20 cares about the old pokemon mechanics.

The next pokemon games will be on the Switch, so there's no reason to make a new Stadium game.
>>
>>3934748
I mainly meant the people crying about not getting the NES mini in here but please do tell me where it states otherwise?
I doubt they would throw real hardware in there especially considering it will apparently have
>NEX, SNES, GB/C, Virtual Boy and N64
>>
>snes controller
>for n64 games

I'll believe that they'll make a snes mini, but everything else is literally that kid levels of bullshit.
>>
>>3934732
>this entire thread is newfags getting trolled hard
ftfy
>>
>>3934830
They're bundling a rebranded Classic Controler Pro and only a rebranded Classic Controler Pro with the system (besides the HDMI cable & AC Adaptor).
>>3934519
EuroGamer =/= Emily Rogers.
>>3934551
Pis still have issues running N64 software.
>>3934607
Not a wish list and EuroGamer has since updated their details.
>>3934631
It's real, EuroGamer does not lie.
>>3934742
Nintendo NERD is fixing what they did on the NES Classic.
>>3934753
Stars is a 3DS game as Laura Kate Dale is just as unreliable as Emily Rogers.
>>
>>3934034

Emulator + Controller = Every SNES game for free. Nintendo can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>3934934
eurogamer hasn't updated shit you mong. Why do you believe this so much?
>>
>>3934934
>Not a wish list and EuroGamer has since updated their details.
fuck off
>>
98 posts. 41 posters. It's almost like every time someone calls out faggot OP he has to come in here to try and convince people otherwise then people calling him out just give up.
>>
>>3934945
Yes, they have.
>>
>>3934040
What's so bad about this?
>>
>>3934972
They're dropping most of their first party efforts so that all of the huge 1st party games would be taken care of.

Whats wrong with that? Kimishima is fixing what Iwata fucked up.
>>
>>3934984
Taken care of by who?
>>
>>3934034
they gonna make enough so everyone that wants one can buy one?
>>
2ch just reported that the first (only) shipment will include a coupon for a free blowjob.
>>
>>3935017
No they have not.
>>
>>3935006
Yes, but if they still don't have enough theres always the Switch compilation pack.
>>
>>3935045
i wish there was some way to limit how many one person can purchase
>>
>>3934106
>lives near Nintendo HQ

OH that changes EVERYTHING (not). Since all the information get's directly in someones head when you just live near enough. So that's what "Nintendo Direct" means after all.

Seriously, are you mentally retarded or something?

This is the most shitposting thread since a long time. Hope it will get deleted soon.
>>
>>3935037
Confirmed by my uncle at Microsoft. You know, Microsoft lives very near to Nintendo US HQ. He get's the information first hand after all.
>>
>>3935094
Stop lying.
>>
>>3934526
>i paid for free software
kek
>>
>>3934526
Normies don't know how to set up a Pi.
>>
>>3935145

Yes they do, if anything Pi is the usual choice of normies. Literal inbred idiots probably don't know how to set-up a Pi and would probably buy OP's supposed product.
>>
>>3935162
You have never been with normies, have you.
>>
>>3935145
they all do because you never stop shilling it. since it's being shilled by your army at all times, on every single site on the Internet, every single normalfag has learned how to put files on an SD card. thanks for your service, brought to you by RASPBERRY PI™
>>
>>3934034
Fuck You OP you fucking nigger
I saw this same bullshit post on /v/ yesterday, where does it say that it's gonna be a Switch version
>>
>>3935172
No, they don't, otherwise Nintendo would of not made the NES Classic.
>>
>>3935185
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-04-19-sources-nintendo-to-launch-snes-mini-this-year
>>
>>3935194
list of things not in this article
>price
>list of games
>information on the switch VC

this entire thread should be deleted tbqh
>>
>>3935201
Yes, they are and this topic does not need to be deleted, more over at Gaf.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1361829
>>
>>3935204
why don't you just kill yourself?
>>
>>3934034
Nintendo could release each of those individually on the vc for $5 each, minimum. And you expect me to believe that they'd just shove it all into a plug n play?

Yeah, ok...

Nintendo is TOTALLY the company that just throws money away like that.
With nes mini, they build up hype in order to make sure they sold every single unit in the run. They tossed 60 random games in there and just shit out a "product" for the "le epic retrooooo" faggots to drool over like the worthless assholes they are.

Nintendo releasing ab actually generous product with an attractive price point, and making enough to go around isn't their style.

I might have believed that the list of snes games with a couple new nes games could get an individual release, because it would be business as usual for nintendo.

This whole thing is obvioisly fake as shit.

That said, if they actually did all this, i'd considder getting a switch to play that version. Mainly because the plug n play version would sell out instantly.
But it's not real. It's a sad, sad fantasy.
>>
>>3935204
>http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1361829

Neogaf is fucking garbage
>>
This sounds like complete fantasy wank!!!
>>
>>3935194
>ctrl+f
>only comments talking about Switch VC
double nigger
>>
>>3935249
It's not.
>>
>>3935191
how much does the raspberry pi foundation™ pay you for each internet comment? is it like fractions of a cent, or is it like comments that turn into sales or what? how does the whole program work?
>>
>>3935204
dont post neofag shit here, whats next gamefaqs?
>>
>>3935260

Your need to reply to EVERY SINGLE PERSON that brings your stupid thread into question is legitimately pathetic. Please let this die already.
>>
>>3935340
neogaf is way worse than gamefaqs at this point
>>
>>3934039
No Megaman games? Even Megaman 7?
>>
Fuck I'm really excited about this. Was never able to get an NES Mini but now I don't want one. This is amazing.
>>
>>3934037

Yeah, because Nintendo would rather cram a whole shitload of random games into one plug and play console instead of dragging it out over a handful of separate plug and play consoles.

And this is the same company that is trying to sell 1 2 Switch as anything but a pack-in game.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
>>3934106
I checked the entire topic you linked to, and there was absolutely no mention of your bullshit lists anywhere in that NeoGAF topic nor a link to 2ch like you said.
>>
Wii retroarch makes these minis worthless. Im just happy we'll get a snes controller that hopefully works with the original wii
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.