[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: immortal.jpg (2MB, 1532x2100px) Image search: [Google]
immortal.jpg
2MB, 1532x2100px
Thoughts on this game?
>>
It'll be around forever.
>>
It's a personal favorite, the first scary game I ever gutted out and triumphed over but don't play the NES version if you can play the Amiga or Genesis ones (even though I own it too)
>>
>>3933713
why?
>>
>>3933707
An absolute masterpiece. I say that without even a hint of hyperbole or irony. One of my very favorite NES memories, although I understand that there were better ports of it out there.
>>
Who the hell is Will Harvey?
>>
>>3933795
a wannabe lord british probably
>>
>>3933720
The Genesis version is just the same as the NES one but with better graphics and gore, probably the same story with the Amiga version. NES version is not bad or anything though.

It's a cool game but I never got very far.
>>
>>3933707
I never played expecting to beat it. I just loved finding new ways to die. Like a classic Sierra adventure.

Anyone else remember that one anon who somehow managed to get all the way to the dragon without a guide, only to finally get frustrated and quit?
>>
>>3933842
The gore is half the game
>>
>>3933707
do yourself a favor and play the pc version
>>
File: 2017-04-20-1143-17_1.webm (2MB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-20-1143-17_1.webm
2MB, 480x362px
>>3933707

Amazing game, there are a bunch of versions.

The best is the genesis one.

The other computer versions Apple IIGS, Amiga, Atari ST, MS-DOS all have better colors, but are worse on other parts, some don't have the zoom on fights, some have other much worse generic music (i think only the dos version has the genesis music, but is worse sounding) all of them have much worse sounds (or in some cases doesn't even have any).

And only the genesis version has the "fatalities" at the end of the zoomed in fights, and they are amazing.

The nes version is a cool curiosity, it has 8-bit renditions of the genesis soundtrack but the tracks are all scrambled, they are all used on different parts of the game, the graphics are actually good for the nes (it even has the zoomed fights) and it has some digital voice samples too, but they put a bunch of traps in rooms that didn't have them.
>>
File: The Immortal Mega Drive.webm (3MB, 480x328px) Image search: [Google]
The Immortal Mega Drive.webm
3MB, 480x328px
>>3933707
>Thoughts on this game?

JOGÃO DA PORRA = Good Game mate, i rate eight of eight.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.