[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HO HO HO I GOT A MACHINE GUN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 2940_front.jpg (41KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
2940_front.jpg
41KB, 640x640px
HO HO HO I GOT A MACHINE GUN
>>
I got pretty good at the lightgun segment with a shitty dpad
>>
Same, this and that other judge dredd railshooter.
>>
NYPD...hey, this isn't even my jurisdiction!
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (280KB, 1600x1170px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
280KB, 1600x1170px
I had a semi-autistic ADHD friend who wanted to join the marines or some shit, he'd come over from time to time and always wanted to play fucking DIE HARD. He'd totally flip out, yelling shit like CHARLIE ALPHA BRAVO TARGET DOWN or whatever and hiding behind the sofa for cover while reloading. What a weirdo.
>>
That was such a good game. I wish devs would make stupid licensed non-triple A shit like this nowadays.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8itY9v0OOU
HOLD TIGHT, THIS IS GONNA GET BUMPY
The guitar riff is exactly the same as the coinop version of Tekken 3's character select theme
>>
ONe of the best games I've ever played in my entire life

I dont give a fuck who you are, all three parts kicked major ass
>>
>>3933198
>smearing pedestrians all over the windshield
>bombs exploding, incinerating screaming people
>all the while this funky shit is playing

this game was 100% bananas
>>
Oh my god this wonderful game.

I remember picking this up when it came out after playing a demo of it on the disc that came with the PS1 I bought in Summer of 1996. It has one of the best soundtracks of all time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARbhd12rf3s

I loved all three of the games and easily put hundreds of hours into them. My favorite was Die Harder 2 because I was a huge light gun fan and it was easily the best light gun game on the ps1 and one of the best of that generation. Yes Virtua cop 1 and 2 were amazing, but like someone else said - Die Hard Trilogy was fucking BANANAS.
>>
Love how if you start shooting civilians or cops at the airport the police start shooting at you, so many little details in this game.
>>
This game got me through my childhood
The music in the 3rd person shooter segments was especially memorable but on reflection I've found that all three games have terrific soundtracks.
I need to buy a legit copy, I've still got my burned copy from 2000
>>
>>3932772
I want to get a light gun just for playing die hard 2. All three parts are really something.
>>
Check out this dev diary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVgokAf416Q
>>
>putting time limits in a game

worst section, still butthurt
>>
>>3933148
We know it was you Anon.
>>
Didn't they make a trilogy 2? I remember it not being as fun or arcade like.
>>
>>3932772

>>No turkey? it's christmas!

Happy Trails
>>
One of the first games I ever played on PSX. My dad would not shut up about how amazing the driving part was.
>>
>>3934342
not as good but still underrated
>>
>>3934342

It was made by a completely different dev team (Probe had already gone under) and it shows. Check out Alien trilogy to get a sense of what else the team could do.
>>
File: Pooh Hard.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pooh Hard.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
DH1 > DH3 > DH2 > DH4 > DH5
>>
Apart from DHT and Robocop 3 on PC/Atati ST/Amiga i cant think of any other games that essentially had three or more radically seperate components to them.

Robocop 3 had a first person aspect in 1991, but also had driving, flying and a beat em up section.

Massively underated game, it was crazy ahead of its time in scope, a 3d open world driving, flying shoot em up beat em up in 91

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYFdgyuv6fU
>>
>>3936149

>Apart from DHT and Robocop 3 on PC/Atati ST/Amiga i cant think of any other games that essentially had three or more radically seperate components to them.

Batman and Terminator 2 did that. Supposedly a lot of liscensed computer games from the early 90s went that route, but I'm not familiar enough with the Amiga/ST to name anything else.
>>
>>3936171

I recall a pretty old bethesda terminator game being open world driving shooting.
>>
this was one of the first shooters I played besides the arcade run n gun type games
>>
>>3936149
Bayou Billy
>>
>>3936180
Skynet?
>>
>>3932772
yippie ky ey mother fucker
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.