[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games that only you played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 12

Awkward controls but pretty good overall
>>
>>3931436
I remember this game and tried it once at a games store, it looked good but just didn't grab me. No wonder it was forgotten.
>>
>>3931436
I played the demo. Also he had a cameo in LBA2.
>>
>>3931436

I loved that game.
>>
>>3931493
Really? I have to check it out
>>
File: claw.jpg (48KB, 449x338px) Image search: [Google]
claw.jpg
48KB, 449x338px
Never met someone who played it
>>
>>3931521
It gets a rare mention around here. The consensus is that it is a very well done if slightly generic platformer, the most notable part of it is the difficulty.
>>
File: 1463233879044.jpg (585KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1463233879044.jpg
585KB, 1920x1200px
>>3931532
>tfw Captain Claw 2 never ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpLPB0E2-jo
>>
File: neophyte.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
neophyte.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
I haven't even seen it mentioned on this board
>>
>>3931532
I actually saw it get a lot of mentions around a year ago. Wonder where does fans went.
>>
>>3931608
Bro we hold /koplio/ generals like weekly
>>
>>3931521
Thats weird I saw the boxed version at compusa for like two years.
Though I only played it at a friends house
>>
File: bb.jpg (89KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
89KB, 800x600px
>>3931436
Neat cartoon visuals were super effective on me
>>
File: game.jpg (51KB, 770x718px) Image search: [Google]
game.jpg
51KB, 770x718px
>>3931608
Oh shit nigga, is this the game where the boss fight is on this stone arena with some kind of spider statue on the background, and the boss itself is some skeleton hands trying to splat the main character? I remember the game getting stuck after you had beaten the boss and you could only walk around in the empty arena with nowhere to go, probably because the game was unfinished.

Something like picture related. I have asked this many times on those forgotten game threads, but nobody knew what the game was. Ignore the hair color and the look of the character, I could remember those wrong. The one thing I remember for sure was the skeleton hands and the game being in anime style.
>>
File: bad_street_brawler-4.gif (6KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
bad_street_brawler-4.gif
6KB, 320x200px
>>3931436
I know there's sometimes one guy here who heard of Bad Street Brawler. But not met someone who played it much.

Same with Arctic Fox and 3Demon.
>>
File: bbjail.png (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bbjail.png
32KB, 640x480px
I think this is one of the best platformers ever made. I know most people played this on NES, and then there's the SNES game also titled Blues Brothers, but it's not the same Blues Brothers game.

The MsDOS version is great, but I heard the Amiga version is even better, but I only played the MsDOS version. If there is something wrong about these games, it's the kind of floaty controls and the cheap deaths caused by the evil level designers. It also has co-op.
>>
>>3931521
I thought this was considered a classic?
>>
File: 233660-bigredracing_pc_007.gif (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
233660-bigredracing_pc_007.gif
36KB, 640x480px
Big Red Racing
Never seen anyone mention this anywhere
>>
>>3931436
I still remember the start of the game where you had to fight off cavemen or some shit. Don't forget to get the cavemen club tho. Played this on my windows 98 PC back in the day. Feels good to see it mentioned.
>>
File: ssbig_2.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ssbig_2.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
Spooky Castle and the adventures of fucking Bouapha
>>
>>3932521
I always played this co-op on the NES, pretty cool game.
>>
File: 1096930-elfbowling.png (120KB, 662x498px) Image search: [Google]
1096930-elfbowling.png
120KB, 662x498px
>>
>>3932505
I don't really remember I played it so long ago but that sounds familiar. There were 3 neophyte games and that sounds like one of the other ones
>>
>>3932542
OH SHIT nostalgia bomb I used to play the shit out of that.
>>
File: Screenshot 2.png (7KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2.png
7KB, 320x240px
I used to play this on my Windows 98 machine, it's a indie game called U.R.B.A.N The Cyborg Project. I even managed to get the source code, even though I'll probably never use it.
>>
>>3933152
Here is the plot if anyone is interested:

STORY
During the end of the 20:th century, the american public started to get tired of seeing their sons and daughters returning in bags from wars in Europe and the Far East. In order to continue the struggle for political stability and a secure economic flow, without the insight from an increasingly irritated population, new invincible soldiers was needed. The best scientists available were assigned to work on the creation of such a soldier. Far below the surface of the ground, in a military base in the Nevada desert, they started to develop a warrior, half man, half robot - a Cyborg. After a couple of months of hard work, the project was very close to completion. The only thing that remained was to find a human being, ready to be rebuilt to better serve his country.
But it turned out to be harder than expected to find such a human. After trying through all the regular channels, they realized that it would be impossible to get volunteers within the military community. The politicians expected results, and since no prototype had been completed yet, financing was starting to become a problem. In order to prevent the termintation of the project, it was now decided that the plan of getting a volunteer was to be abandoned. Instead, it was decided that "volunteers" were to be chosen among the civilian nobodys, who no one would miss anyway, and use them insted.
>>
>>3933161
The head of the research department called for a top secret meeting with the CIA and the commanding officer of the base, where they decided who would be chosen for the project. The first one to be chosen, and in a matter of days kidnapped from his own bedroom, was an uneducated father of two children living in Nevada. Urban Gutter. After being sent to sleep he was taken to the Nevada base, where the project finally could be completed. After going through a thorough brainwash, the work of replacing easily damaged biological organs with metal equivalents was started.

The project was almost completed, when the accident suddenly struck. During the final stage of the control-code uploading, Urban Gutter suddenly came to his sence. Without any security device drivers yet installed, he turned his rage against his creators, and started massacre everyone in the surgery room on a cold-blooded and completely inhumane way, before he started to head for the surface.

You are all that's left of Urban Gutter, a cyborg of no feelings, with the one and only mission to get out of the military base, and to create the worst blood bath possible on the way.
>>
>>3931493
I remember it was in a mansion or some fortress near the end of the game, I recognized him in the spot since I had finished Time Commando just a few months before I started with LBA2, it was awesome.
>>
>>3932823
That game has annoying voice acting.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.