[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was your main in Street Fighter II (any version), and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: SSF2T_Fei_Long.gif (8KB, 352x356px) Image search: [Google]
SSF2T_Fei_Long.gif
8KB, 352x356px
Who was your main in Street Fighter II (any version), and why?
>>
>>3929204
Scorpion cause he's really cool looking.
>>
File: BLANKA NO NOT THE HEADBITE.jpg (13KB, 475x357px) Image search: [Google]
BLANKA NO NOT THE HEADBITE.jpg
13KB, 475x357px
Blanka.
>Why
To a kid in the early to mid 90s, that design really caught the eye, and most of his specials were easy to do.
>>
>>3929204

Cammy cause she looked cool and had a sweet ass
>>
>>3929204
Usually E.Honda, if only because he was generally who I would beat the single player with.

I'm not very good at the game.
>>
SSF2T

Balrog because he's OP as fuck

Cammy because I like her playstyle
>>
File: Arcsf2-bison.png (6KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Arcsf2-bison.png
6KB, 128x128px
>get SF2 Turbo
>be excited because you can finally play M. Bison (Dictator)
>he's an unplayable mess that forces you to charge moves, instead of just spamming psycho crushers like the CPU
>mfw
>>
>>3929282
>when you finally figure out how the fuck Bison works and git gud

it was a beautiful feeling, but fuck me those first few attempts tripped me up
>>
T. Hawk and Fei Long

I don't remember why I picked up FL but Hawk was pettiness; me hating Zangief so much that I took up the other big guy (for you) just as some sort of middle finger to zangief players. The awesomeness of his command grab was just icing on the cake
>>
Sagat. Tiger shots all day every day.
>>
>>3929230
nobody mains cammy you fucking tryhard, i can tell you dont even play from you saying balrog instead of boxer
>>
>>3929204
>Wold Warrior
Guile
Ryu

>Championship Edition
Ken

>Turbo
Ryu
E.Honda
Bison
Balrog

>Super
Deejay
Fei Long

>Super Turbo
Dee Jay
Ryu
Balrog
Chun Li
>>
>>3929412
>mandatory to say Boxer outside of tourney setting

lol, shut up stream monster
>>
What little I played, Ryu. My friend always plays Ken. It feels like a true rivalry, which motivates me to get better.
>>
>>3929218
>his
I'll never get over him not being a gal. Blanka is a female name where I'm from, and a monster girl seems cooler than just some dudebro
>>
In any game with Ryu in it, my main is probably going to be Ryu.

(in before casual detected)
>>
>>3929282
This is bait right? Bison is broken as fuck in that game, how fucking shit do you have to be to not know how to buffer a charge?
>>
>>3929532
>this is the 7-year-old me speaking
>>
>>3929412
To be fair, when was the last time you actually heard somebody say Balrog when they meant Claw? It's neat that we do that but nobody has actually mixed up the names in decades.
>>
>>3929532
Dic's busted in CE, but he's easily the worst character in HF. Please remember which version of the game is which, anon.
>>
In ST, DJ

>excellent normals all around
>piss people off with slide antics
>decently fast walk speed makes for great tick throws
>fireball has wide hitbox so fat characters can't jump over it as easily as other fireballs
>great super
>great crossup
>upkick juggles
>>
>>3929506
But Blanka isn't a girl, anon.
>>
>>3929632
There are places in Brazil where such details don't really matter, desu
>>
Chun LI all day erry day
>>
File: KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Ken every fucking time.
Why? Well, do I need to say anything?
Just look at him. You know you're ready to lose. And because I first completed SF2 for the SNES with him.
>>
>>3929282

The bison slide was all you needed in 2t.
>>
>>3929204
main?
I had all the time of the world and knew how to play with em all
>>
File: ce_vega.png (13KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
ce_vega.png
13KB, 512x448px
>>3929204
Because he was unplayable in WW and he looked cool as shit.
It's not my fault he wound up being top tier in ST.
>>
>>3929204

Ken (gold outfit)
SHORYU REPPA!!
>>
>>3929204
M bison

Am a Nazi
>>
>>3929204
I never played seriously but Ryu/Ken I guess, I try to play with mostly everyone really but I use E.Honda to troll people sometimes
>>
>>3929610
speaking of CE

>CE Boxer
Jesus Christ that bike money motherfucker has come a long way from when he was first released. I don't think any SF character had a shitter playable debut than Boxer.
>>
E. Honda because I thought his stage was unique and I always played as le funny fat man, even if I got my shit pushed in every time. I gravitate more towards Guile nowadays but I still play Honda whenever I can
>>
I was a beast with Ryu, Ken, Guile, Sagat and when i got tired of all the winning i started playing with Cammy and Dee Jay, i became somewhat good with both of them and then i jumped to Alpha series.

But one of my achievments was getting the ¨¨Master¨¨ title screen on SF2 Turbo on Snes with Ryu, Ken, Sagat and Guile, to get that screen you had to beat the game without losing a single round on level 7.
>>
>>3929204
Akuma/Gouki because he says "sauce" when you win.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.