[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wich worms game is the best? why is it Worms Armageddon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Wa-win-cover.jpg (53KB, 256x330px) Image search: [Google]
Wa-win-cover.jpg
53KB, 256x330px
Wich worms game is the best? why is it Worms Armageddon?
>>
>>3928889
Worms 2 is my personal favorite for nostalgia reasons. The first Worms game I played.
>>
These days I find myself playing Hogs of War a lot.
>>
>why is it Worms Armageddon?
modern updates
>>
The problem with this thread is there is literally no one who thinks otherwise.
>>
>>3929789
based motherfucker right here, love me some rik mayall narration when makin bacon
>>
Worms 2 is the best it felt just right. Worms 1 was okay too but 2 improved so much looked nice and was voiced great.
I stuck at this shitlevel in campaign where you couldnt destroy anything.
3 was bs as i remembered i was hardly dissapointed
>>
>>3928889
I remember playing the GBC version of this game with my cousin as we entered the new millennium, when we were kids.
So many batteries to waste.
>>
>>3928889
The only real flaw is the unlock system. Screw that, just use a save editor.

Also, the default team size in custom matches being three annoys me.
>>
>>3931571
>dat music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdsNbldwIrM
>>
>>3932757
>not completing all the trainings and missions passed with gold medals and having Elite deathmatch level
>>
>>3928889
Which installment had the halleluja bomb, the sheep bomb and the kamikaze move? I remember playing one of those Worms games a lot many years ago. Multiplayer was great and all those weapons were awesome. Not even sure if the one I'm talking about is /vr/ or not.
>>
>>3933091
Director's Cut on Amiga, Worms 2 otherwise.

Most likely Worms 2.
>>
World Party's pretty much the same as Armageddon right?
Because that's what i was addicted to back in the day.
>>
>>3933235
World Party added the fort game mode and had different theming in the menus, etc. Other than that, they were the same game.

Armageddon's gotten continued patches, and so it's better on modern systems.
>>
>>3933279
Thanks!
Did they add the stuff world party had over armageddon to it in those patches?
Also, what about this?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/270910
That still active?
>>
>>3933292

Yeah all the World Party stuff got added in later. If you want to play on a console World Party's the best choice but the Steam version is just a lazy re-release of the base PC version, completely separate from the division of Team17 that has kept Armageddon updated for years. Hence the negative reviews.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.