[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inventory thread, post cool inventories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

Inventory thread, post cool inventories
>>
File: 8-PSOGL2_207.jpg (99KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
8-PSOGL2_207.jpg
99KB, 640x480px
>>
File: goemonmenu.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
goemonmenu.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>
File: mightandmagicvi_3.jpg (79KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mightandmagicvi_3.jpg
79KB, 640x480px
>>
>>3928623
Gridbased inventory combined with 2D paperdolls are objectively the best systems, shame so few games uses it.
>>
>>3928673
It's a nice gimmick, a product of its time if you will, but it's highly autistic.
>>
File: Super_Metroid_Inventory_Screen.png (4KB, 256x223px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Metroid_Inventory_Screen.png
4KB, 256x223px
>>
Where did i leave the cheese?
>>
>>3928563
That's a pretty evil pair of shoes.
>>
>>3928551
I've always thought LttP's inventory was quite ugly. I first played it some ten years after it came out mind you, but it caught me off guard at just how little effort was put into the inventory's design.
>>
>>3928907
As much as I love LttP. They really should've assigned L/R buttons to quick switch items.
>>
>>3928907
lttp is one of my favorite games but yyyeah it's artstyle isn't exactly stellar just in general. the inventory especially looks like it could be in a nes game
>>3931631
the l/r buttons actually doing something is the one thing the gba port has over the original
>>
>>3931631
Agreed. There's a rom patch out there that does just that.
>>
File: Zelda-Menu.jpg (219KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda-Menu.jpg
219KB, 550x413px
OOT's inventory amazed me as a kid, and I still think the box setup is clever.
>>
>>3931643
technically the 3ds one is better but is missing a lot of the sounds that made the inventory so satisfying to use in the first place
>>
>>3931636
>the inventory especially looks like it could be in a nes game
That's because the inventory is drawn on a layer with the same color depth as the NES; 2-bits.
>>
>>3931651
The More You Know

oh also another thing the gba port did better is give all the bottles their own inventory slot
>>
>>3931648
That's my only issue with the remake.
I wish you could press start and control it with the buttons. It's just habit, and I don't like using my fingers to tap on a resistive screen. It's great for the water temple but I don't like it otherwise.
>>
File: 1471335119586.png (103KB, 348x244px) Image search: [Google]
1471335119586.png
103KB, 348x244px
As a kid I got obsessed with Link's Awakening's inventory, to the point I tried to sort my small toys on a similar pattern.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.