[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armored Core thread? I downloaded the first one yesterday and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: AC1.jpg (298KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
AC1.jpg
298KB, 1280x1280px
Armored Core thread?

I downloaded the first one yesterday and basically spent all day off playing it, half of that time was just customizing and testing my AC. I wish I'd discovered this series earlier, it's fun as shit!
>>
File: AC2.jpg (200KB, 785x589px) Image search: [Google]
AC2.jpg
200KB, 785x589px
Here's my beloved AC. Think I did a pretty good job here. Any suggestions?
>>
You're going to regret that once you reach Master of Arena.
Target Verified. COMMENCING HOSTILITIES
>>
File: AC3.jpg (172KB, 785x589px) Image search: [Google]
AC3.jpg
172KB, 785x589px
>>3925473
>>
>>3925473
You're going to hate that AC when you reach the final stage.
>>
>>3925485
Well I'm only at 30% completion right now... we'll see. The fight with Valkyrie on the urban destruction mission did give me a tough time.
>>
>>3925491
It's not about fights. In the final mission, you have to ascend through a big vertical shaft. Like, 20 minutes big vertical shat. If you fall, you have to start all over again.
Quad legs are horrible for that mission, because their landing is all floaty-like. It took me 1 hour and a half to go through it with a quad leg. Never again.

Anyway, if you're going to play them all in order, I recommend looking at a guide (after you finish the game once) to see where the secret parts are.
>>
>>3925473
the most important stat is turning speed I'm not even joking
>>
>>3925503
How can I maximize this? Should I go chicken legs or humanoid legs?
>>
>>3925531
AFAIK, the turning speed of your AC is determined entirely by the leg part's turning speed stat.

Just look for that.

>>3925495
You forgot to mention the ABOMINABLE contents of the shaft... that you rely on to ascend it, as it's so fuckhuge there's no getting all the way to the exit near the top without recharging your boosters without cheating (you know who you are... REBEL).
>>
>>3925475

I still rage just thinking about that fight.

>>3925471
>I downloaded the first one yesterday and basically spent all day off playing it, half of that time was just customizing and testing my AC.

Enjoy it, man. Half the fun is trying to find/tweak the right AC to your preferred play-style.

I usually use the lightest, fastest mech that I can make, but it only seems to work against computer AI. The few times I ever played against another person, I had my ass handed to me. Horribly.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.