[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the PC version the best way to play pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1_rayman_2_the_great_escape.jpg (26KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
1_rayman_2_the_great_escape.jpg
26KB, 400x260px
Is the PC version the best way to play pic related?
>>
it has the quality textures of the dreamcast version but without the dreamcast version's shitty map screen

I'd say yes
>>
>>3924451
Honestly other the maybe ps1 I don't think it matters much. This game has literally a million ports, you would think its a FF game. I believe the 3ds version is the newest version, I have to imagine that is probably the best.
>>
>>3924451
3DS version is the DC version but with a shit framerate.
>>
PS2NOTRETRO if you want a remake. Dreamcast if you want the best version of the original game.
>>
I like to play it on the 64 cause the controller and it doesnt look too bad at 640x480 anyway. I have the PC version too though and it looks really really nice though but doesnt have n64 controller.
>>
>>3924569
Didn't the PS2 version have extra levels compared to the original versions?
I've got the PS1 version myself and even though it doesn't look as appealing as let's say the N64 and DC versions, it still plays really well and it worth getting if you can find it cheap.
>>
>>3924780
>Didn't the PS2 version have extra levels compared to the original versions?
PS2 version is one of those where the extra bring the game down.
>>
>>3924552
And shitty unoptimised audio, something it shares with origins. And glitches. And the 3D is poorly coded and can overlap which will fuck with your brain in a cool way.
>>
>>3924836
Fuck off
>Cool overworlds
>Extra bosses including an actual 4 mask guardian
>Minigames and shit

Complaints
>Have to buy some powers like bouncing energy balls
>Health extensions are won from minigames, most are easy as shit except the first which is the Top of the World chair segment except you have to collect 50 Lums as well as survive to beat it
>>
>>3924926
PS2 version has a worse framerate than the N64 version in some places.
>>
What's the difference between the PC and DC version besides the new level select?
>>
>>3924451
The PSX version has the best level design.
>>
File: 12154_front.jpg (83KB, 640x904px) Image search: [Google]
12154_front.jpg
83KB, 640x904px
>>3924451
Nope PS2 version
>>
File: Gay Anal Rape 2.jpg (135KB, 326x733px) Image search: [Google]
Gay Anal Rape 2.jpg
135KB, 326x733px
Other than the fact that it's GoG or bust, yes.
>>
>>3925770
PS2 version is worse than PC and Dreamcast
>>
>>3925296
The PC version is pretty much the same as the N64 version, while the DC version was rebuilt specifically for DC.
>>
>>3926121
So the PC ver is more authentic?
>>
>>3926127
That's one way to put it. The DC version improved upon that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.