[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (112KB, 463x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112KB, 463x461px
I'm in the Necropolis by I didn't bring a rope to descend into the vault. I did the quests for Set and the underground ghoul leader but if I travel back to Junktown to get one when I get back the ghouls are all dead and mutants invaded again. Did I fuck up somehow? I'm not sure if there's a way to make them survive or if they all die anyway
>>
>>3922740
>by
*but
>>
>Did I fuck up somehow?
no.

IIRC the invasion is time based and always happens after a certain number of in-game days
>>
>>3922829
Didn't the last official patch remove that time limit?
>>
>>3922831
It removes it for the other towns but not necropolis. The canon ending is that it gets invaded by mutants and the only.way that that doesn't happen is if you use a community patch or basically speedrun the game.
>>
>>3922831
The time limit that was removed was for the Super Mutants to find Vault 13. They always attack settlements starting from day 90, then day 110, day 130, and so on.

Necropolis is a special case because, together with the 110 days time limit, the Super Mutants will always raze it to the ground if you enter it within 30 days of defeating the Super Mutants at the watershed, and the Master is still alive.

tl;dr There's a very obscure way to have them survive in the end, but you shouldn't bother with it. IIRC, you had to finish everything there before day 110, then never enter it again for the duration of the game.
>>
Thanks, I'm going to continue now. Incredibly fun little game though, I particularly love the voice acting, it's really well done.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.